Denki Kaminari X Female Reader *Edited*

"Hey, guys!" You skipped your way towards the bakusquad area since Aizawa hadn't come into the class yet. You weren't sure what squad you were part of anymore since you got along with virtually everyone in the class. Some days you would be with the Deku squad, others the Baku squad, or the quiet squad. Honestly, you were all over the map like Hagakure was even though she tended to stay w=in the quiet squad due to her crush on Shoji or Ojiro. Who knows she might have a crush on both of them, that wouldn't surprise you. You, however, enjoyed being with the Baku squad because a certain electric user was part of it and you absolutely adored the dork. He definitely wasn't the smartest in the class but he was part of class 1A so clearly, he worked just as hard as everyone else in the class to get here even if he never got the credit for it. You think he has a learning disability or ADHD since every time he's in class he doesn't pay attention for more than 10 seconds and is very fidgety always needing to move some part of his body usually his leg or hands. If he does have a learning disability then he should seek out help! There's nothing wrong with having one and there is nothing to be ashamed of either. It's little known that Present Mic has autism and that's why he's very loud at times and can have his moments when he is quiet as a mouse and loved affection. He's especially clingy to Aizawa and Midnight which is understandable since they grew up together and knew each other for well over a decade. Back to Kami-kun and the group though.

"L/N-chan! Please tell me you completed the English homework." He threw himself on wrapping his arms around your waist but you didn't mind in the slightest. You enjoyed his attention more than anyone in this class you think.

"Of course, I always do my homework unlike a certain someone here." He gave you an offended look causing you to chuckle. Honestly, he was too cute and reminded you of Raichu, the evolution of Pikachu!

"Why did you hurt me so?" You gave a deadpan look at his dramatics. He quickly scrambled for your homework pulling his out. You don't know what compelled you but you took a look at his work and noticed that the letters were written weird and a lot of words were misspelled. You continued watching him out of the corner of your eye as you watched him not be able to tell the difference between 'b' and 'd' or 'c' and 'k'. Was he dyslexic?

"Yo weird eyes! I'm talking to you!" You turned to finally pay attention to the hothead raising an eyebrow at him. What the hell did he want?

"Yeah, what do you want?" He glared at you before giving a 'tch' sound

"Since Shitty hair couldn't get your attention since you were making googly eyes at dunce face, they want to know if you want to go to the mall later." You managed to resist the urge to blush profusely but you still turned pink as you smiled sheepishly

"Of course, I'll like to go." You chose to ignore the way Bakugou kept staring at you. Honestly, why did he always have to read so much into people but when it came to him the moment anyone said anything about him or asked questions he would curse them out and threaten to blow them up? Strange explosion boy.

"Thank you L/N!" Kami handed your homework back over and you quickly snagged his back. To your surprise he had the words written but had almost all of them misspelled wrong. Present Mic had to have noticed the struggle that Kami must go through in this class. Before you can comment about his writing Present Mic made his grand entrance and you knew it was going to be one of those days that was going to be confusingly loud. By the end of the day, you were just done with everything and all you wanted to do was go back to the dorm. As you were packing up your stuff you forgot the group asked to go to the mall and you agreed. How foolish of you to think you would have felt the same enthusiasm the whole day. Well at least Kami would be there with and you would have something pretty to look at and someone to talk to as well. Mina stopped you on your way to the dorms to talk to you