Bully Deku x She/They Reader X Victim Bakugo *Edited*

A/N: I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M AT 9K READS THANK YOU SO MUCH

A/N: Deku and Bakugo switch heights and personality. Deku has telekinesis and AFO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Bakugo always had a strange relationship with Deku that no one seemed to understand besides the three of you. When all three of you were kids Bakugo and yourself used to always follow Deku around because he was honestly the coolest person that the two of you knew at the time. Bakugo would always want to play heroes with him but Deku used to always tell him that he was childish, and that game was for losers like him. Bakugo never took offense to anything that was thrown at him even you! Deku used to call you a damsel in distress or someone who always needed help with everything and can never figure out how to do things for themselves. Just like Bakugo you never took any offense to the vulgarities that spewed from his mouth at such a young age. You remember an incident clearly in the woods.

*Flashback started*

"I am the leader everyone else has to follow behind me! Now move!" Deku didn't wait to see if any of us was following him because he knew that we were. One of the first people to follow him was Bakugo himself with you closely behind them. You always thought that Deku was a little mean for no reason but Bakugo was able to convince you that, that's just the way he was and to not take anything he said or may have done to you to heart.

"Deku you're so cool! I would love to be able to move things at will! I can make stuff go boom though!" Bakugo was digging for praise from Deku. Bakugo sometimes got praise from teachers and other students but was always outshined by Deku which bothered you but, Bakugo didn't seem to have minded the takeaway of attention.

"Well duh! I am the coolest around and you're just a stupid loser like L/N! It's a good thing that I'm here you two would be lost without me!" Bakugo was attempting to speed up and walk beside Deku but Deku quickly put Bakugo in his place by using his quirk on him.

"Why did you do that?" Bakugo gasped as he floated up high and then dropped harshly to the ground the sound of Deku and his crew's harsh laugh resounding throughout the forest. You were watching all of this from afar, but you were afraid to get involved not wanting to be sent flying either. There was a cliff right next to you with a stream at the bottom and you had zero to no interest in going down there.

"You have no right to be walking beside me, who do you think you are?" Deku's eyes glowed a dangerous green his hair sticking it as sticks and stones floated around him. He growled at Bakugo who wisely shut up and looked away trying to hide from his view. Deku was pleased as he let the sticks and stones go back down to the ground "That's exactly what I thought. Stay in your place. At least L/N knows where they belong" For good measures, Deku threw a rock at the ash-blonde kid who whimpered when the rock made contact. You decided to try and help once Deku left laughing at his expense.

"Kacchan?" It was an endearing nickname that Deku used to call him before he got his quirk and found out that he was better. Honestly, it was crazy they both were crazy strong!

"Hey L/N-Chan, I'm okay." He looked away wiping at his face not wanting you to notice the tear stains on his face, but it was already too late. You took a tissue out of the little bag you always carried with you everywhere you went and handed one to him. "Thank you..." You hummed happily letting him clean his self-up before he got up and held out his hand to you

"You want to hold my hand?" He looked bashfully away but continued to hold out his hand towards you

"Yeah, that's what best friends are for and you're going to be my wife one day! I have to protect you even if it's from Deku!" You just giggled happily as the both of you run hand in hand to catch up with Deku.