Android Mei Hatsume X Happy Female Reader *Edited*

A/N: I have been blessed with 87K READS!!!!

-----------------------------------------------

"Mei baby!" You were in the kitchen making dinner for yourself. Mei chooses to eat your food but she doesn't need food or water to keep herself sustained. All she needs is to be checked as if she was a car. Make sure her "engine" and "transmissions" and whatever other robotic tech talks that she enjoys talking about.

"I'll be there in a minute darling! I just want to finish working on one of my babies!" That's another thing that you love about her. For being part human and mostly "robot" or android really she enjoyed tinkering with mechanics and creating new projects here and there for her own amusement, yours or things that you might use to sell for hundreds or even thousands. She had a talent for creating something rare that a person needs out of what is seemingly junk but, in reality, it isn't junk.

"Which baby is it this time?" You wondered if maybe it was that secret project that she was working on that she absolutely refused to let you see let alone tell you about.

"It's the secret one! I cannot wait until I'm done so I can show you! You're going to love this one!" You laughed giddily. She knew that you loved surprises so why would she tempt you with one like this. You decided to leave her be and turn on some music and dance lightly to it as you finished cooking. If someone would have told you two years ago that you would be happy living and married to an android you would have laughed in their face or told them that you were the wrong one. You never thought you would find love let alone get married but of course, Mei blew your expectations way out of the water. She treated you better than any of your actual human companions and past partners treated you and that's saying a lot. Imagine being outdone by someone who's basically a cyborg. Mei used to get offended until she took pride in it and likes to point out a matter of factly that she was the one to put the ring on your finger and it was her creations that helped the both of you get your dream house and hover car. You were living your best life and honestly, you could ask for nothing better.

"Mei Mei the food is ready if you want some!" You heard her tinkering away some more at whatever she was doing before she came up looking dirtier than what she usually looks like. "Did you get into a fight with one of your babies?" She laughed picking you up and kissing you all over your face. It was a sweet gesture that you have gotten used to her doing to you over the course of being together. You could never get enough of her affection honestly.

"I'm going to go clean while you eat! I'm too excited to eat right now and I want to show you what I have been working on! I think you're going to like it! I really hope you do anyway." You blinked at her surprised at the mile she was talking. She sounded nervous and she had nothing to be nervous about really. You love her and trust her.

"You have nothing to worry about babe. I'm going to love whatever you come up with because I love you." You gave her a closed eye smile and you were prepared for the kiss on the lips. She seemed to have breathed easier and she left to go clean up and let you enjoy your early dinner in peace. She came back looking much better and you were done with your food. However, she looked nervous and Mei and nervous did not belong in the same sentence. She started speaking before you can question her about her weird behavior.

"Come on. I want to show you before I lose my nerve." She grabbed you and took you down the stairs to her lab. You went all the way to the back of the lab where she entered a code into a keypad and a hidden door opened up surprising you. How long has that been there? "I only built it to keep it hidden from you. It's meant to be a surprise." Now you were really curious as to what she was so nervous to show you. Once inside there was a machine that looked like a time capsule. It was so weird.

"What does that do baby?" You were curious as to what this machine was.

"You remember how you said you wouldn't mind being an Android so we can live together forever?" You nodded but what did-OHHHH!

"That machine is meant to turn me into an android?" You weren't mad or disgruntled just surprised. She really listened to you and was working on this the whole time?

"I did test runs to make sure nothing happens because I really want this Y/N. I love you to death, you're my wife and my everything and I really want to spend the rest of my forever with you. I'm never going to die. I rather you become one of me and be with me than me watch you get old while I look the same. I understand if this is too much but I-" You cut off her ramblings with a kiss on her lips.

"This is a dream come true...This is something we wanted that I wanted! I trust and love you, Mei. I know nothing bad is going to happen." You grabbed both of her hands squeezing them while looking her in the eyes. You needed her to understand that you wanted this. She searched your eyes and found what she was looking for because she grinned and was pulling you to the machine while talking your ear off. It was a grueling process and it felt like it took hours and you went in and out of consciousness. At one point you were very drowsy and succumbed to the darkness and after a while, your eyes opened up but your body felt weird. It felt different. You blinked a couple of times and raised an arm only to notice that it wasn't flesh, it was metal and wires. You looked over and were face to face with Mei who looked beyond relieved.

"It...worked." She was speechless and even though it was a bit hard to move you managed to move over a bit and reach out to her for a hug. She leaned into your touch and wrapped you up tightly in her arms.

"Ready for forever babe?" She let out a choked laugh before burying her face into your neck. She rocked you side to side just happy to know that you made it. That you came back to her. You on the other hand though? You were just ready to start a new beginning with your wife.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thoughts?