Shouta Aizawa X Male Reader X Hizashi Yamada PT.2 *Edited*

A/N: OMG I HAVE 16K+ READS YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were getting the hang of this new job rapidly and in the span of almost 3 months, you had some of the kids in love with music and others who liked it. That was your goal as a music teacher, you wanted to give these children something fun to do. They're always stressed and worried about school work and their future and what it holds, it's like everyone else forgets that they are only 15-16 years old. They don't know everything and will make plenty of mistakes and it's good if they make it here instead of out there in the real world. The real world is cruel and you won't get a second chance if you make a mistake. You even managed to grow close with Aizawa and Yamada, especially after the USJ attack and Kamino Ward Incident. It also became excessively harder and harder to hide your growing feelings for them. Why were your feelings trying to be a home-wrecker?

"Earth to Y/N." You jumped looking up from your paperwork to see who was talking to you and it was Nem.

"I-I heard absolutely nothing you said." She rolled her eyes grabbing a chair to pull up next to you forcing you to scoot over and make room for her.

"Oh, that much was clear darling." Without a warning, she pulled you into a hug you automatically returned it knowing how the woman got if you didn't hug her. You'll be lying if you said you didn't love the affection.

"Your hugs are nice Nem." I wish Aizawa and Yamada would hug you the way she does. You mentally shook your head to rid yourself of those thoughts. Honestly, it made no sense for you to like them in the first place. They were married for fucks sake! That didn't stop your wishful thinking though that maybe, just maybe they are polyamory?

"You disappeared on me again love." You jerked getting out of her arms but she left her hand on your shoulder to steady you.

"I'm sorry Nem." You chuckled nervously tugging at your collar feeling your face flush. You were trying to calm down but the way that she was looking at you as if scrutinizing you and looking for your deepest secrets made you flush brighter and squirm in your seat.

"You didn't get affection growing up did you?" You felt yourself choking on spit fumbling for an answer but nothing but gibberish came out of you. Before you embarrass yourself further you opt to shut up. Was it a pro-hero thing to be able to read people this easily or did Nem have a secret quirk? "I figured as much." She tutted turning around propping her feet up onto the desk wary of your homework and lesson plans spread out.

"You're going to stay here?" You hoped your voice didn't sound too hopeful not wanting her to feel obligated to stay here but you wouldn't mind the company.

"Yeah, I don't have much to grade or do. I can save it for later on. Besides I have some business to take care of while I'm here." The grin that adorned her face spelled bad news so you went back to her paperwork unaware of the conversation she was having with two people.

The Power Trio

S: I will never understand why that's our group name (12:43 AM)

H: SHOUTA!!! Don't be a stick in the mud! (12:43 AM)

N: Name a better trio than us (12:44 AM)

S: My three cats, me my bed, and sleep (12:45 AM)

N: Honestly Shouta fuck you (12:46 AM)

H: This is exactly what I have to deal with on a daily basis. Do you see this? The disrespect is real (12:46 AM)