Tamaki Amajiki X Male Reader *Edited*

"Suneater you're killing me here." You loved Amajiki so much, you truly do but the boy's lack of self-confidence drives you up all the walls in the vicinity! His mouth warbled as he pulled his hood over his face even tighter muttering self-deprecating things about himself. Why is he like this? He's so amazing! Not only are his abilities on par with pro-hero's but, he is part of the Big three! The top 3 students that U.A has! He should be proud of that! That's a feat that so many students dream to be in and he made it with all of his hard work and dedication and he just didn't see that.

"You're hurting my eyes with how bright your smile is." You blinked coughing into your hand to hide your blush. How was he for the last year able to do this to you? He always was able to turn you into a blushing mess but because he was always hiding his face he never got to see your reaction. Thank Kami (God) for that.

"That's sweet of you Suneater. You should be happy with all of your achievements! You're about to graduate and start your own hero agency with Lemillion and Nejire Chan! You're part of the Big three and everyone knows and loves you, especially for your help in saving Eri! You're amazing!" Amajiki made a noise in the back of his throat that sounded like a strangled cat before turning his whole body and leaning against the wall of the nearest building. You sighed shaking your head at his antics letting him have a moment. You both were on patrol right now and it was slow so you two can afford to take a little break. There were so many things that he just didn't see. He didn't understand how amazing he truly was. All the hard work he put in to be up to par with Mirio and his standards not realizing that he managed to surpass his own limit and go beyond and plus ultra. He doesn't realize how much he's admired and loved especially by you. You had the biggest crush on him that you're sure that it was even love by now. You didn't want to try and subtly pursue your crush until it was confirmed by not only Togata and Nejire but by Amajiki himself that he does in fact like guys. That little bit of information made your heart soar and hope blossom in your gut. You thought that maybe just maybe you'll have a chance to win his heart. You looked at him again as he finally moved from the wall but his face was still covered by the hood as you sighed. He was oblivious to your affections and advances you were scared that if you were to move past the subtle notions you would end up scaring him off. He was already so skittish and any kind of compliment would set him off even though that didn't stop you from praising him.

"We should continue with our patrol now shall we?" He didn't wait for a response as he started walking allowing you to catch up to him. You walked side by side with him engaging in idle chat with some response from him. You decided to stop initiating conversation finding that the silence was quite comfortable and enjoyable with him. You both walked down the streets and paths you guys didn't normally take learning quickly that villains will learn a hero's routine to avoid them at all costs.

"I hear something." You turned to Amajiki who manifested some animal's ear and then he ran down an alleyway with you hot on his tail. It wasn't long before you both ended up by a bank that was being robbed. The villain was huge with multiple arms that were grabbing bags of money while smashing cars and creating a complete ruckus and mess. One glance at Amajiki and it was enough for you two to formulate a plan. Another thing you were quite smug about, is you both worked almost as good as Mirio or even better if you do say so yourself.

"Hey, big guy! Over here!" You jumped up and down waving your arms to create a distraction. You could have easily taken this guy down by yourself but you wanted Amajiki to get more recognition so you opt to be a decoy as Amajiki came up behind him to subdue him.

"Fucking hero." He wasn't pleased in the slightest which was to be expected and he did exactly what you hoped he would do. He moved all the bags of money to three of his arms and aimed to attack you with his free hands. However, what he didn't know was that Amajiki was behind him ready.