Deku X Female Reader X Ochako Uraraka *Edited*

You don't know how you managed to fit into their little group but you did. Not only were you a transfer student from Canada but your quirk Ice deformed you a bit and when use you looked like a blue Mina. The transformation left half your body permanently blue and cold as well but your quirk had nothing to do with ice per se. You were able to create a galaxy with your hands and the temperature was below freezing which is why you named it Ice. It would throw off enemies and villains plus give you the upper hand a bit when you engaged in sparring sessions with Class 1-b. You really liked Deku's quirk, he had super strength and had the same exact powers as All Might. You figured that All Might gave him the quirk and was grooming him since All Might had been a hero for 25+ years. It was about time he stepped down and let someone else have the #1 spot.

"L/N chan! Are you listening to me!?" You jolted out of your musings and turned your head to the little kitten named Uraraka. She was really adorable especially when her cheeks turn red from anger or embarrassment and she shakes her hands a bit in an up and down motion. She reminded you of an angry and pouty kitten and you couldn't get the image out of your head.

"I'm sorry Uraraka-chan. What were you saying now?" You were still shy around her during lunchtime since Tenya and Todoroki were with you whenever she was with you, or whenever you were with Deku. They made everything a bit awkward with Todoroki's emotional constipation and Tenya constantly doing the robot even though he never took note.

"I was saying do you want to go to the movies! It's a Friday and we have the weekend to do our homework and train and other stuff." Did they want to go to the movies? Or was she asking you out on a date? The latter thought had your cheeks warming up, now you were half red and half purple. How flattering.

"I-I would love to go to the movies with you!" She nodded giggling happily at you. The sounds made your heart race and you allowed a smile to grace your features as you watched the girl in front of you get excited.

"I can't wait to tell Deku about this!" You felt your heart skip a beat as perspiration appeared on your forehead. Deku was coming? Was the devil trying to mock you? Or possibly kill you. How were you supposed to survive this? The crush you had on the girl was enough trouble but add in little broccoli boy? You were a fucking train wreck.

"O-oh, Deku is coming?" Curse your stuttering. You can't have her thinking you're a fool.

"Of course he is! Todoroki and Tenya can come too if they want." You felt yourself deflate a little at that. Was it relief? Disappointment? Annoyance? A combination of all three. You pouted feeling the need to thunk your head against the table but you didn't want her worrying about you. You looked around trying to distract yourself. Where was Deku?

"Where is Deku anyway?" Uraraka was going to answer but Todoroki beat her to it

"He said he had to talk to All Might and that he will catch up with us later." He stared emotionless before slurping up his cold soba. That boy sure did love his soba

"I do not condone skipping a night of studying and training! However, as Class President, I shall make an exception for tonight and we will work extra hard tomorrow!" He accompanied his whole shouting fest with fast robotic chopping motions with his hands that we all grew used to.

"We promise to study and work extra hard to meet your expectations, don't we Uraraka?" You turned to Uraraka and were surprised to see that she was already staring at you. You blinked feeling your face flush at the unexpected attention. "Ura?" She blinked catching herself and that's when her whole face from her neck up turned beet red.

"Y-ys! P-p-promise!" She could barely talk as she covered her face and began to float but you grabbed her to keep herself from flying away.

"Come back!" You dangled on the edge of your seat until eventually you were able to coax the girl back to the ground and her face was no longer that alarming shade of red it was previously. You didn't tease the girl since you were feeling a bit shambled and embarrassed yourself. Thank God Todoroki and Tenya said nothing as you both grabbed your stuff and said a quick see you later to the duo making a bee-line for the doors. You guys had class in 10 minutes. Nothing wrong with getting there early right? You and Uraraka didn't say anything but neither noticed the longing glances thrown back and forth to each other. The rest of the day went by smoothly after that little mishap. You finished classes efficiently and packed up your bags so you can make it to the dorm to freshen up and change. It was rare to have a break on a Friday without something happening so you were more than a little excited. You chatted with your other classmates missing the conversation that Deku and Uraraka were having with each other.