Ejirou Kirishima X Female Reader X Denki Kaminari *Edited*

"Now where did the class hard boy and the electric boy go?" You had just finished classes for the day, it was a Friday and you wanted to spend the evening with your two favorite people! They were nowhere in sight though and it was getting on your nerves.

"Looking for the two idiots?" You turned to look at Bakugo who had his normal scowl on his face. You thought Mina and Sero would have been able to persuade him to change his default face but, not everyone can break the Bakugo habits that easily

"Yeah, they said they were going to walk with me, and then we were going to hang out at the dorms." You were trying your best not to pout but, it couldn't be helped.

"They ran ahead of everyone and said they needed to do something." You nodded your head leaving him to screech at Mina and Sero to get off of him but they did no such thing and he made no real move to get them off of him. He's such a tsundere

"I'll see you guys later." You started walking a little faster so you can get settled and set out to find them. With all the training and villain attacks you never had a chance to really sit down and talk to them. They both were the happiest people in the class but, they always hid their pain, insecurities, and discomfort from everyone else. You were an exception and besides, they promised to tell you some of the things today so tomorrow everyone can have a good time. at the parks, training, doing homework, or whatever else it was that you guys managed to do.

"No running L/N-Chan! You can get hurt!" You turned your face to Iida blowing a raspberry at him slowing down nevertheless. You were known for doing face-plants whenever you got too excited about something or were in a hurry to get somewhere. You still managed to make it to the dorms before everyone else though and you were proud of your speed and efficiency. You took the steps two at a time opening your dorm room and throwing your stuff down onto the floor. Grabbing your stuff quickly so you can go to the showers and wash your hair in Denki's favorite scent. He loved the smell of green apple so you made sure to use it whenever you washed your hair. You had coconut conditioner that he also liked plus your body wash was mango so you smelled like a fruit bowl whenever you showered. Once you finished you let your hair air dry and put on the pajamas that Eji bought you. He loved seeing you all cozied up so you wore them just about every day. By the time you went downstairs for dinner Denki and Eji were already downstairs. Before you can say hello they saw you and were frantically calling you over. They're such dorks

"You guys are such dorks." You let them man-handle you until you were leaning on Eji's back and had your legs in Denki's lap.

"You love us, and we know you'll love us more if you help us with our homework." Denki gave you puppy dog eyes as you exasperatedly rubbed your face

"Sometimes I think you guys play dumb because you like hearing my voice and seeing me explain things." You grabbed the papers glancing up curious as to why you didn't get a response and saw Denki was turned the other way Eji tightened his hold on you to prevent you from turning and looking at his face. You shook your head and proceeded to explain the homework to them. They paid attention and an hour later plus a nice hot meal cooked by Bakugo and you guys were sated and full.

"Who's room are we going to tonight?" You hummed and thought about it, normally you guys went to either Denki's room or Eji's room hardly ever your room.

"We can go to my room, I have a full-sized mattress that we'll be a bit more comfortable on." You looked up to see if they'll agree with you and they simply nodded their head in agreement. The three of you wasted no time in collecting your books and paperwork and bidding goodnight to the others. Mineta was about to say something dirty before Sero used his tape to wrap him up and stick him to the ceiling. They'll worry about him later unless Aizawa comes in and makes them take him down. You doubt it though. Once on the girl's side, you opened your dorm going in first and listening to one of them close and lock the door. You turned on your TV to some random show that you guys enjoyed watching from time to time. You used hand sanitizer and took your slippers off before throwing yourself onto the bed right in the middle. They both followed suit with Denki behind you and Eji on the edge of the bed closest to the door. He liked being there considering he feels better having the two of you on the inside. "I'm not going to pressure you guys into talking. I just want you both to know my ears and heart are always open." You left it at that and it was silent for a few moments both of them rubbing circles on parts of your exposed skin before Denki started talking. You laid there in between the both of them listening to them talk about their nightmares, how scared they were during the Kamino incident- you kissed Eji gently when he talked about that- he was there to save Bakugo you know it hit him just a little differently than Denki. They continued talking as you offered comfort and praise in between gentle hand squeezes and kisses. You guys reached a level of intimacy you never knew could exist or work with three people but here you guys were.

"I hope we didn't you know..." Now here comes the bashfulness that you loved to get rid of. You'll never admit that you enjoyed seeing their cheeks color red and pink and seeing their grins

"You guys could never bore me. This was not a topic to be bored with. You guys just opened up to me about something that neither one of you wanted to even admit or accept for yourselves but you trusted me. Honestly, I'm grateful and thankful that the two of you confided in me. I'll treasure it for the rest of my life." They both hugged you hiding their faces and you pretended to not notice the tears soaking into your clothes. They were your boys and when they couldn't handle their stresses you were there to help them through it.

----------------------------------------------------

Thoughts guys/gals?