Shouta Aizawa X Paralyzed Gender Neutral Reader *Edited*

A/N: WOW THIS STORY IS BLOWING UP THANKS FOR 32K READS!

-----------------------------------

You were waiting for your husband Shouta to come back from work. Ever since your accident a few years ago you were now forever wheel-chaired bound. You were grateful that you were still able to move your upper body but unfortunately were paralyzed from the hips down. It made things a lot more difficult considering that your job was not wheelchair accessible and neither was the building that you and Shouta shared. This put a strain on your relationship but like any good couple, this was a down that the two of you faced and were able to overcome. You adjusted to living in a wheelchair and working from home while Shouta spent days along with you looking for a place that was wheelchair accessible, still close to the school, and not a killer in your pockets. Oh and pet friendly since you refused to give up your 2 cats and dog. They were your only company when you were home alone sitting behind a screen for hours while Shouta was teaching or patrolling. Being the wife of a U.A teacher and a pro hero was hard, you wouldn't recommend it for someone who was very clingy and needed attention 24/7 to survive. It was always worth it though. When he would come home and all he wanted was some food (only if you forced him because he swears he can live off of coffee and jelly packets) and a bath? It was those moments that made everything worth it. However today was different, today he didn't have to patrol and he was going to come home straight after teaching. Tomorrow was Saturday which was the weekly walk that you guys went on at the park. Of course, you got looks too. He always looked like he rolled right out of bed plus he's a well-known hero and teacher now add his wife who is wheelchair-bound and he's pushing her whenever her arms get tired and you both are a sight to see. You also enjoyed those walks because you were always sure to wear his merch and his capture weapon. You always made an excuse that you enjoyed it but the other reason was that in case there is a villain he has his gear with him to access the damage and situation and take control. Watching him in action is so magnificent even if he prefers to do it at night you've seen him in action during the day.

"I'm back home sweetheart." You jumped out of your head glancing at the time surprised that he was home already but, was surprised to see that it was 6 pm. How long were you sitting here daydreaming? You felt hands go through your hair leaning back into his soft touch smiling when you felt his lips graze your forehead

"Welcome home baby." He simply hummed as he traced the outlines of your face before gently placing a kiss on your eyelids, nose, and cheeks before going to your lips.

"How was your day?" He left his palms on your cheeks but his eyes were boring into yours with unabashed affection shining in them. You loved how he can bring down your walls around you, it was a work in progress but, it was definitely worth it in the end.

"It was good, I started thinking about tomorrow and got excited." He huffed rubbing your face one more time before standing straight and heading to your shared bedroom. A few minutes later you heard him get out and go to the bathroom. You took this as a chance to go to the kitchen and get dinner set up. You were lucky to have psychokinesis to help you with so much stuff around the house especially setting up dinner. It was something simple rice balls with pork cutlet neither one of you has a taste for extravagant foods like Hizashi likes to bring when he visits sometimes. By the time he came out of the shower food was ready-you had to protect him from Mooshi your cat since she was adamant about eating it- both of you thanking grace and enjoying your quiet dinner. You loved the peace and tranquility that came with him, he wasn't big on small talk but he doesn't mind engaging in a conversation with you. "So how was work?" You waited patiently for an answer

"Found out today that Katsuki and Izuku were childhood friends." You raised an eyebrow at him

"More like bullies, you can tell that Katsuki used to hurt Izuku because no one is that frightened of just being in someone's presence unless there is history and those two have plenty. It sounds like Katsuki has a serious complex and doesn't like the fact that Izuku is no longer a "pebble" he can kick but an actual opponent, someone he needs to watch and it pisses him off because his ego is big enough to stuff Fatgum" He chuckled at that as you gave him a smirk.

"You never even met them before." You smiled eating some more pork

"Don't have to, I can tell when two people have complexes and issues that only the other understands and can fix" Nothing more was said and dinner ended quickly after that. He offered to wash the dishes as you went to the living room putting the breaks on the wheelchair and floating yourself to the couch getting comfortable and giggling as your two cats made a home on your legs. You waited for Shouta to join you as you both watched the news first before turning on to some crime/drama show. The two of you both enjoyed watching some TV on Fridays after dinner, it was the perfect way to end the night. You leaned more into him as he practically pulled you into his lap and cradled you to his chest.

"You're a real blessing you know that. I'm a lucky man to have you." You had no words and simply hid your face in his chest feeling the chuckle vibrate through his chest. He laughed openly when you started smacking his chest lightly.

"I love you too caterpillar." Ever since you saw him in a yellow sleeping bag and just his head out you can't get the image of a caterpillar out and he just stood with that nickname.

"Get some rest so you can have plenty of energy for tomorrow." He always did this to you, his voice was a soothing baritone mixed with his smell, his arms around you, and the sound of his heartbeat thumping rhythmically you were out like a light.

---------------------------------------------

short and sweet :)