Yagi Toshinori x Female Reader *Edited*

The man was too pure and adorable for his own good, that's what drew you to him in the first place. Yes, you admired him as All Might for his heroism, a never-ending smile. and being the long-lasting symbol of peace that Japan needed. That's all over with though, he's no longer the symbol of peace, he's no longer hiding his injuries, and he's no longer in danger of being killed by All for one. He's simply a man named Yagi Toshinori who made an impression on Japanese history and now he can be helpful by inspiring young heroes here in U.A. He always loved kids and you always found it strange that he was especially close with Izuku and you soon found out about his quirk One for all and how it was created to defeat All for one and it's a power that is passed down from one generation of heroes to the next. He came to U.A looking for a successor and that was going to be Mirio Togata but he bumped into Midoriya who changed his whole perspective deciding to take the former quirkless bullied boy under his wing. It was beautiful honestly and your admiration for him turned into a crush until you were full-blown head over heels for him. You didn't care that he no longer had much muscle and was very skinny or 'scarecrow-like as Katsuki so kindly put it, he still had a heart of pure gold and that's what mattered to you. Plus he gave amazing hugs which you take advantage of despite the blushing mess he turns into.

"Ah, hello Young L/N!" You jerked your head up realizing you were daydreaming and if the man caught you, he was doing a good job pretending he didn't see anything. You pouted though not liking that he called you Young L/N. Made you feel like a child and you weren't one!

"I said you can call me Y/N Toshi, besides you let me call you by your first name." You looked at him as he blushed and fretted nervously coughing lightly into his hand. He was too damn cute and he had no clue that he was.

"A-ah, y-yes, sorry Y/N, o-old habits die hard." Did you forget to mention that he stutters when nervous? He makes you feel like a high school girl who has her first real crush. You were a grown woman though and you have learned to school your features and control the butterflies in your stomach enough that you didn't come off as too eager. You didn't want to scare him off since he never had a serious relationship. He had flings here and there but nothing serious due to having too many enemies being the symbol of peace so you weren't even sure if he liked you in that way.

"I know Toshi, but I want you to be comfortable around me." You turned your back to him for a second digging into your bag for the two bentos you packed up. You made his special being wary of his Gastrectomy and his lack of self-care. You pushed his bento towards him with a pair of metal chopsticks- you insisted on helping to save the turtles- and opened yours.

"Ah, I'm sorry for giving the impression that I'm not comfortable around you. In fact, I am at my comfiest when I'm with you." Now that made your heart jump and a blush paint your cheeks as you looked at him in surprise he looked back at you with the most sincere smile you've seen on his face and his eyes held no malice or lies. You couldn't help but smile at him and that's how you both fell into an easy conversation. You're not even sure when these after-school meetings turned daily, you remembered you were anxious to even talk to him but of course, he approached you first being the sweetheart he is. After that, you were less anxious and became very comfortable with him and always sought his company no matter what you were doing. These once a week after school meetings and talks became a norm until it was just about every day; the days that he couldn't make it or the rare time that you couldn't you would be sure to still make him a bento and give it to him besides the special snacks and drinks you sneak to him throughout the day. You weren't sure if he ate the protein snacks and drinks but was more than pleased when he told you he gained 10 pounds and he had a little muscle on his arms. It made you a bit smug that you managed to help him despite Midnight's, Yamada's, and Aizawa's efforts to get the man to eat more. Speaking about them, it didn't take long for a genius to find out that you had "the hots" for Yagi and honestly you wanted to hit Midnight over the head with how lewd she was being, fortunately, Aizawa came to your rescue by wrapping hers and Yamada's mouths with his capture weapon.