Protective Hanta Sero X Female Reader *Edited*

You knew Hanta was going to have a heart attack. You felt it in your bones, and there was no way you can just smooth talk your way out of this. You were going to have to deal with his panicking lecture and have him watch you for most of the day-not that you were complaining about the affection and attention. You decided at 5 in the morning on a Saturday morning to start training solo using the same capture weapon as Aizawa and Shinsou since your quirk was just an acceleration quirk you needed to know how to fight and what better way than to learn from Aizawa-sensei yourself? It's simple and quick to learn right? WRONG. That man-made this shit look easy but NOOOOO you managed to tangle yourself like a distressed cat while sticking yourself to the ceiling. You don't even know HOW you got on the ceiling but you were up there and dammit you were stuck and couldn't get down. You had one hand free and for some miraculous reason, your phone didn't drop or come out of your pocket. Now to see if your boyfriend was up at 5:23 in the morning on a Saturday. You texted him and waited-not like you had a choice stuck to a fucking ceiling like wet tissue- you waited for a minute before sending another text with a picture of your "view". That got you a response.

'BABE HOW ARE YOU STUCK TO THE CEILING??!?!?' You giggled at his panic finding it cute but you didn't like worrying your poor boyfriend either. You were just so wreckless

'I actually don't have the slightest idea' You hit send shaking your head. You don't know how you got stuck to the ceiling. Yes you were swinging around using the weapon like Aizawa and Shinsou showed you and you were getting the hang of it but you got distracted by something slamming and BOOM BOOM BLAM you got twisted up and stuck like a fly on a fly trap.

'You are going to be the reason I go prematurely grey.' You smirked at that sending a shrugging emoji with a wink and he responded quickly back 'I'm coming to get you.' You gave out a sigh of relief. You had to pee and you were hungry too. You tried slipping your phone back into your pocket but it fell and you heard the very audible click of your camera and the bling as it was sent. Oh no. Your worried boyfriend just got a picture of the floor much closer and now he was going to be in full panic mode.

"I give him a minute to get here." It usually took about 5 minutes but you are 100 percent sure that the picture that was just accidentally sent was not going to settle his nerves. You waited patiently listening to him but all you felt was part of the capture weapon falling from the ceiling swinging down towards the floor. "Oh for fuck's sake." You had zero hope as the last of the capture weapon unraveled- along with you being spun midair - went towards the floor and in your panic, you moved your arms to your face closing your eyes. You were going to feel the pain you didn't want to see it coming.

"Y/N!" You felt the air rush from your lungs as you felt something sticky wrap around your middle and soon you collided with someone's chest them making an "oof" sound as you both went to the floor. There was only one person who had the sticky tape.

"Hanta!" You looked up at his face since you were laying on top of him but were caught off guard by a kiss. You didn't freeze up just going with the flow as he let your lips be free instead peppering your face with kisses.

"I was half asleep coming to get you, do you understand my heart stopped and re-started when that second picture was sent?" He didn't let you answer as he kissed you again. "Thank God it was only your phone." You smiled at his worry as he kissed you one more time hugging you close to him.

"I'm glad it was sent, it got you here just in time to save me." He just gave you a deadpan look before plucking your forehead

"I would actually want to make it to my old age and retire from being a hero. Not die of a heart attack because my future wife wants to be reckless and INSIST on aging me too soon." You giggled at them giving him an Eskimo kiss

"I'm not going anywhere any time soon babe." He looked at you to make sure you knew he was being serious before he huffed and helped you get out of his tape and the capture weapon. Once he was done he got rid of the tape and helped you clean up your capture weapon and other stuff that was on the bleacher. "OH! My phone!" You grabbed your phone from the mat and saw that it was still in one piece and still working. You read the panic replies of Hanta which was basically him key-board smashing.

"You see that." You jumped looking beside you to see him looking over your shoulder, an arm around your waist "I wasn't even talking Japanese or English. It was pure gibberish. You giggled at that as he just ruffled your hair planting a kiss there.

"I wasn't trying to send it! The phone slipped and had a mind of its own." You went to grab your bag but he held it out of your reach.

"I got it, lets's go grab something to eat and head back to the dorm." At that, your stomach growled and he smiled causing you to look away with a blush. "Sounds like someone is hungry." He chuckled as you bit his fingers but not hard enough to hurt, you just felt like doing it.

"Let me go use the bathroom first." He nodded and waited for you outside the girl's bathroom. Once you came out you two went to the vending machine not wanting too much to eat at the moment.

"What would you like?" You hummed before pointing at the strawberry bread. He put the yen in and pressed it for two and he grabbed both cans, one for you and one for himself. You both nibbled on the bread talking quietly amongst yourselves being mindful of everyone else who was sleeping.

"I'm surprised Deku and Bakugou haven't come down yet." Hanta shrugged as he pressed the 2nd floor to your dorm.

"I'm pretty sure they both went out for a jog and should be on their way back by now." You glanced at the time and noticed it was 5:45. You guys still had a couple of hours before you had to be up.

"Hey, we still got time, want to catch a couple more hours?" He smiled down at you nodding his head and getting off the elevator after you. You two walked towards your dorm, opening it allowing him to come inside and you closed it softly behind you locking it.

"I'll leave at 7:50 so I can go down to my floor and grab my stuff to shower." You nodded at them, stripping down to boxers and a tank top and he stripped down to just his shorts. You got into the bed the side closest to the wall and he slid in beside you. You curled up against him throwing a leg over him and tucking your head underneath his chin. In return, he wrapped an arm around your waist pulling you closer.

"Goodnight baby." You felt him smile against your head

"Sweet dreams my flower." With that said it wasn't long before you both fell asleep just as the sun was beginning to peak casting a beautiful glow through your window.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to make something short and sweet after the last chapter I wrote