Juzo Honenuki (class 1B) x Female Reader *Edited*

A/N: This chapter is going to be extremely short since not much is known about Juzo (He looks like a titan to me) so I'm going off on a whim here. Also to spice it up everyone is in the 3rd year and about to graduate.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"You're killing me Y/N-Chan, you're actually killing me." You stuck your tongue out playfully at your boyfriend as you started prancing around him making him dizzy. He gave up a while ago on trying to track your movements and instead felt for your vibrant energy and your loudness.

"Come on Juzo-Kun! Lighten up a bit!" You latched on to his arm as he rolled his eyes but, he allowed you to latch onto him like a leech. He always compared you to Bakugo from Class 3-a and honestly, you saw it because you can/are just as loud as him but, that's where the comparison ends. That's the only thing you two have in common, you're loud because you're easily excitable and your hearing isn't great because of your mom. Your mom had a degenerative disorder that caused her to lose her hearing by the time she was 35 and the problems started around the same age as you are.

"Is there a reason why you're always yelling?" You pouted at him as he frowned at you but, didn't move to push you off of him

"Awwww don't be like that Juzo-Kun! You know I'm going deaf literally. I might as well enjoy myself being loud before it's too late!" He said nothing to that as you both continued to walk to class. Once you guys entered Vlad King's class you sat in between Monoma and Tetsutetsu which was the worst decision that Vlad King has ever made in his entire career.

"Look who decided to finally come into class! It's about time you and Juzo came in! What the hell were the two of you even doing?!" You winced at his volume because he was extremely loud for no reason and it caught you off guard all the time.

"Something that you wish you can do but, no one likes you enough to do so." You smirked wickedly at him as he looked at you with a forced smile tick marks appearing all over his face. Before he can continue going on a rant that no one was interested in listening to Kendo came to the rescue and knocked him out. You looked at him as he stayed slumped over in his seat just as Vlad King walked in. The first thing he saw was Monoma slumped over in his seat and he sweat-dropped.

"He was bothering L/N-Chan sensei! So of course our class president came to the rescue!" Tetsutetsu was always quick to explain what was going on after Kendo has diffused a situation.

"Why am I not surprised..." He shook his head not bothered by Monoma in the slightest bit choosing to start the lesson. It was halfway through the period when Monoma woke back up and was ready to start a fight but, one look from Vlad King and he was quiet as a mouse. That's exactly how the rest of the class went well, to be honest, the rest of the day. During lunchtime, Monoma said nothing else to you in fear of being knocked out by Kendo or Awase-bless his cold/sweet heart- so it was a peaceful day minus the natural loudness of you and Tetsutetsu.

"Y/N-Chan come on! I want to have a peaceful lunch with just you and not everyone else at this lunch table." Juzo didn't wait for you to respond just choosing to grab you and pull you away to a secluded area of the lunchroom that was reserved for 'couples'. Not really, everyone just knew that that area was just for couples. Once the two of you sat down you engaged in idle chit-chat in between bites.

"I have a question Juzo-Kun. We've been dating for 3 years already sooo...If I was to go deaf sooner than expected would you still want to be with me?" You waited patiently for an answer. You were nervous and would probably cry if he said no-

"I'll make sure I propose before then so you can hear me say I love you one more time" Your jaw dropped as he smiled confidently at you. "You didn't think I would say no? I love you for you, I'll learn sign language so we can communicate." You were stunned into silence only able to grab his hand and latch onto it for the rest of the lunch period. You don't know what you did to deserve this man but Kami thank you.

------------------------------------------------

Kami means God