Mashirao Ojiro X Tenya Iida's Sister Reader *Edited*

You always saluted your boyfriend for being able to stick it out and handle staying with you despite your brother's...very very exuberant personality.

"Tenya I'm going to drop kick you down these stairs with a smile if you ask me one more stupid question." You felt the tic marks appear over your face and legs as they itched to kick that un-caring look from his face. Why doesn't he take your threats seriously? Does he not understand technique is not always muscle?

"We both know that's not going to happen. Still rude of you to say but I expect nothing more from you." You gawked at him. To hell with UA's School of conduct and forget his title as Class Representative. He was going to pay Chiyo a visit "I have to make sure that Ojiro has pure intentions with my only little sister!" You face-palmed just done with this same old conversation he has with you on a weekly basis. It used to be every day when he first found out about you two but, now he brought it down to weekly which is progress but you need him to bring it down to once in a while. You never expect him to stop cause he's a big brother and that's what big brothers do. They're over-protective.

"You should know him by now Tenya. You have been in class with this boy for almost a full school year and have been through so much shit with villains and disasters you should know everyone like the back of your hand." He looked at you pushing up his glasses and scrutinizing you. Maybe you were finally getting through to him? Ha, that was wishful thinking.

"That is true that we have been through some shit but we don't hang out he's usually with Shoji, Hagaruke, and Koda while I'm with Midoriya, Todoroki, Uraraka, and Asui. I wish I knew him more but we just don't hang out and I don't want to be awkward and start hanging out with him just because he's dating you. How else can I be a proper older brother?" You rolled your eyes at him.

"We are only 13 months apart." He shrugged giving you a smug smirk.

"I'm still older." You stuck your tongue out at him.

"I'm the cuter and smarter one though." He sputtered which was satisfying for you. "Besides I guess you're right but you can try to not be so overbearing and overwhelm him you know. If we last he's eventually going to meet our family and you'll definitely be seeing him way more than just in a classroom." He grunted looking off to the side thinking about it as you both walked back towards the dorms. You were lucky to work hard and graduate middle school at the same time as Tenya so you both can apply to UA together. People still found it hard that he was in fact a whole year and one month older but, he always made sure to tell people just in case you tried to lie and say, you are the older twin. Such a bum head for that.

"You have a point and for your sake, I'll stop harassing him as much and be a little kinder to him." You looked at him in shock. He actually agreed? Who is this and what has he done with Tenya. He noticed your look grinning at you before ruffling up your hair.

"I'm as stiff as a board but, I can bend a little for my sister." You smiled at him both of you engaging in a debate that somehow by the time you both ended up in the dorm with everyone else already there you were on top of him trying to pull out his hair earning amused and weird looks from people.

"YOU WILL ADMIT THAT I AM RIGHT YOU MOTHERFUCKER." You tugged harder as he wrapped an arm around your waist squeezing you to make you stop.

"OW-STOP THIS NONSENSE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I SUPLEX YOU INTO THIS COUCH" You started trying to shake him like a rag doll.

"I DARE YOU BIOTCHA" Those were the wrong words to say to your brother because he did exactly that. He somehow twisted the two of you around and suplexed you straight into the couch earning a stunned silence before Kaminari wheezed which caused a chain reaction.

"I warned you." He looked at you smirking with his tongue out before heading upstairs leaving you to the mess of class 1-a in the common area.

"What were you guys even arguing about this time?" You blocked everyone out to look at your soft-spoken boyfriend.

"Mashi!" You fixed yourself allowing him to sit next to you giving you full access to his lap for cuddles. He blushed scarlet but didn't go to move you he simply sat back on the couch. "I can't remember what we were talking about. This kind of thing always happens now it's my turn next to surprise him." Ojiro simply sighed exasperatedly at your shenanigans "Did he bother you much today?" At his sweatdrop, you already knew the answer.

"He's gotten better but it's still...over-whelming whenever he does it." You nodded your head in understanding and were going to say something before you were rudely interrupted.

"GET A FUCKING ROOM YOU DAMN LOVE BIRDS" You turned to Bakugo with a sickeningly sweet smile which made his scowl deepen.

"It's not my fault that you don't have no one to do this with. I can offer some help, in fact, I have the perfect thing to help you with." You pretended to look in your bag before pulling your hand out and giving him the middle finger. At an explosion, you grabbed Mashi's hand not wanting to find out if Kirishima and Kaminari can hold back Bakugou for long. You loved yourself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit shorter and I find this writing style and length so much more manageable and easier to read.