Chapter 2: Unknown Feelings

Hana

"Ugh, why do I have to wear something nice to the dance?" I whined.

"Well you have to look good for everyone who's coming. It's not everyday that everyone sees the most liked girl in school looks good for once." Chaeyeon giggled.

"Well, I do look amaz-. Wait hold up, what's that supposed to mean?" I scoffed jokingly while I looked at myself through the mirror.

"Haha, sorry. You look amazing everyday." She winked.

I rolled my eyes at her and smiled, "Thanks."

Chaeyeon and I kept trying on dresses and suits until we found the perfect one.

....

Two hours later...

I came out of the store with a classic black suit and Chaeyeon came out with two dresses and two suits and I never laughed so hard.

"What happened to buying one outfit?" I teased.

"I'm sorry, but I look good in all of them and all of them were my favorite. I couldn't just pick one!" She explained.

We walked towards my car and put the dresses and suits into the trunk.

Chae and I planned to meet our friends at the local cafe near by so we made our way there.

"Chaeyeon! Hana! Over here!"

We looked for the voice who's calling us and we saw our friend Yena flailing her arms around trying to get us to come over.

"Hana-ssi, have you found anyone for prom yet?" She asked.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?" I complained.

"Well, pretty much everyone in our school likes you. Sooo...."

"Okay, I get it. But I don't know if I'm going to ask someone at this point. I mean I'm not interested in someone at the moment." I said.

"That's cool, I get it. It's not everyday that your feelings for another show up so fast..." Yena said before she turned around and saw our friend Yuri walking towards us.

"Not everyday, huh?" I caught her staring at Yuri

"Shut up."

"Hey guys, what are you guys doing?" asked.

"Yena is talking to Hana-ssi about how it's not everyday that feelings towards another person comes so fast." Chaeyeon joked.

"Oh really? Well, I think I should keep that in mind." Yuri giggled, making Yena's face turn bright red.

"G-guys, look! It's Seulmi and Wonyoung-ah." Chaeyeon pointed out as we were started by her words.

"Quick, hide!"

We hid behind the tables and we heard them fighting.

"Wonyoung-ah,wait!" Seulmi yelled.

"Seulmi, I don't know what to say. I saw those text messages!" The younger girl raised her voice and she sounded furious.

"I can explain, give me a chance!" Seulmi begged

Hearing Wonyoung's angered voice made me smile, the fact that someone is putting Kim Seulmi in her place. Who knew it would be her girlfriend?

"I think we should leave before they see us eavesdropping." Yuri whispered.

We all nodded and made our way out of the cafe before they could notice us.