Chapter 27: Exiled

Hana

"So what are we gonna do?" Seulmi asked.

"We're gonna catch her on our so called "date" on Saturday." I explained briefly.

"Umm okay... and how are we supposed to do that?" She cocked her head to one side.

"That's where Wendy comes in. She already has a hurt side of the plan ready. To be honest with you, I have no idea what she's got, but all we have to do is trust her on this one." I said.

"Okay, say her "plan" works out, she would just come back again." She told me.

"I asked her the same thing and she was pretty damn confident." I assured her.

"Look, I already texted her what's going on. I just really hope it works." I sighed as I looked at my phone.

"Hey, it's okay to have doubts, but if you're willing to trust her, I'll trust her too." Seulmi placed her hand on my shoulder.

"And once this is done? What are you gonna do?" She asked me.

"I told you already, I'm going to get Wonyoungie back I'm gonna apologize for leaving without an explanation." I replied, meaning every damn word in that sentence.

"There you go." She smiled.

"Okay "Princess Charming", I need to go now. The girls are probably wondering where I've been. I left three hours ago." She chuckled a bit.

"Oh okay, sure." I said. "and what's with the nickname, huh?"

"Nothing. Okay, I gotta go. Sakura is waiting for me to come eat." She told me as she checked her phone.

I walked her to the door and opened it as she walked out. I gave her a hug and waved to her as I watched her walk down the hall until I couldn't see her.

I shut the door behind me and reminisced on what happened.

Next week...

After what happened last week, I decided to go on a walk today since the weather was pretty nice. It was already noon so I grabbed my favourite yellow hoodie and ventured outside.

I put my airpods in and listened to some sad, yet relaxing songs as I walked.

I didn't have a set location to where I was going. I just wanted to go where my feet took me. The busy streets and sidewalks didn't seem fast paced to me. Everything felt like it was going in slow motion or like I was the only one moving in time.

After what seemed like hours of walking, I started to feel a tad bit hungry. I looked around the place and found a nearby convenience store and headed that direction.

The lady working at the cashier gave me a warm smile and I flashed a small one right back at her. I browsed around the store and got myself a few snacks and a drink with the little money I brought with me. I thanked the cashier and headed out to walk again.

Usually I'd be tired of walking this far but this has been a soothing stroll. In times like this, it feels great to just go on long walks by yourself.

Soon enough, I found myself strolling by the Han River. Usually the bike paths and sidewalks would used but there was barely anyone here.

"Looks like I'm on a lonely planet." I chuckled dryly to myself.

Would you look at that, the "popular" kid, the one who was swarmed with people, the one who was a celebrity in the US, was finally alone. Do I miss it? Nope. However, I do miss my friends.