Chapter 20: Fireworks

Continuation...

Hana

"What should I wear for the party tonight?" My girlfriend asked me, pacing back and forth around the room.

"Anything you look good in... Which is everything." I told her while I was picking my outfit.

That was a good one!

"Yah! Are you flirting with me?" She blushed and every time she tries to look at me, she immediately looks away.

"What? Is there a problem with flirting with you?" I smirked, "plus, I'm only telling the truth~"

"Humph!" She huffed and slapped my arm.

"Ouch! Okay, okay, I'm sorry!" I laughed, "Just wear whatever you want, I'm sure you're gonna look great."

I picked up my outfit and went to a corner to change in while Wonyoung went to the bathroom after finally finding an outfit to wear.

When she came out, she wore a yellow, off-the-shoulder shirt with white shorts and some light makeup. She was really pretty. Model material right there.

"See? You look good in anything you where." I complimented her.

"Okay, let's go before we get a whole lot of nagging from Yena." I joked and we headed downstairs to meet with the others.

"Now that everyone's here... Let's get going!" My mom exclaimed and we filed into the vans that were waiting for us outside.

When we got to the yacht charters, the amazing scent of the ocean filled the air as we got out of the van.

"Hana-ssi, over here!" I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Oppa!" I ran up to my brother and his friends to start talking to them.

Even though I saw them yesterday, I still missed hanging out with them. It's like having six more brothers. They told me how we were a big hit and how good their sales have been going. I'm just glad I was a part of their success... Just kidding, I only sang a few lines!

As we were talking, I could feel twelve gazes burning my back.

"I think your friends want to talk to you." Taehyung-oppa whispered to me as he pointed out my friends staring at us.

"Oh yeah. They're really big fans of yours, so they want me to introduce them to all of you." I said.

Then, Jungkook-oppa and my brother gestured them to come over and join in. They shyly approached us and just giggled at everything the guys' said. Talk about successful fans. We took pictures and talked to them for awhile until my parents came by to show us the yacht.

We were all hyped once we got on. Some were scared but that didn't phase them as the party started. The yacht started moving and my dad popped open a bottle of champagne and some sparkling apple juice for us.

Music was blasting through the whole sail and we danced like crazy. Chaeyeon was having a dance battle with J-hope-oppa and we were all recording the chaos in front of us. Soon, we all switched to karaoke and passionately sacrificed our vocal chords to the songs we were singing. It was seriously a great time. The adults were having a beer or two and the teenagers were laughing up a storm.

I swear others can hear us even if we were a distance from the city shore.

"Cheers to having fun!" I yelled as I stood on one of the chairs and held my glass of sparkling apple juice in the air.