Chapter 17: Another Step

Hana

Rehearsals where finished and I was exhausted. All of my performances were ready for the big event and I can't wait to surprise everyone.

(Ah, whatever I'm just gonna tell you guys reading this right now.)

"Oppa! Did I do okay?" I asked my brother.

Yeah that's right, the surprise performance included my brother and his group, BTS. They just came out with a new summer song and they told me I could perform with them. I bet our mom will be in tears when she sees both of her children onstage together.

"What do you mean by okay? You did absolutely perfect!" He complimented me, which boosted my confidence even more.

"Yeah, you might be even better than your brother." Jungkook came in joked.

"I would smack you right now, but you aren't wrong." He rolled his eyes and smiled at me.

"Anyways we are gonna get dinner, wanna join?" My brother invited me.

"I would love to, but I have to pass. Mom is waiting for me and so is my girlfriend." I explained to him, causing him to smirk.

"Ah I see~ So does that mean she's gonna meet her?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Good luck, last time I brought someone home she was staring through her soul." He laughed.

"Well she said she likes her so far. Hopefully she took good care of her." Come to think of it, I felt bad for Wonyoungie since she had to put up with her the whole day.

"Ya, I was just teasing you. She's gonna like her, don't worry." He reassured me.

"Thanks." I hugged him before I had to leave.

When I went to wait for my ride to pick me up, I heard Taehyung-oppa yelling at me.

"Hana-ya! I forgot to tell you one more thing!" He yelled at me.

"What is it?!" I shouted back

"I'm happy that you aren't single anymore! Like seriously, I thought you would've been lonely for the rest of your life!" He replied, completely laughing as he yelled at me.

Like mother, like son.

"Ya, that's bold of you oppa! Last time I checked, you didn't have a relationship back in high school!" I roasted.

He was left dumbfounded. Looks like I won the battle.

Soon my ride came and I gave my brother one last wave before getting in. Since it was rush hour, there was traffic going back, it wasn't so bad as my eyes grew heavy. I drifted off to sleep until I got back home

When I arrived back at the mansion, I knocked on the door for someone to let me in. The door swung open and Wonyoungie was there to greet me.

"Unnie! You're back, where were you?" She jumped into my arms.

"I had some business to do. Anyways, how's was your day with my mom?" I asked her, not letting go of her.

"It was great! She took us out to the spa and treated us to some great food." She replied.

"Sounds nice! Hopefully you saved me some." I laughed.

"Actually, we almost forgot but don't worry, I was able to buy some for you. It's in the fridge." She told me, 'cause my stomach can't handle the hunger anymore.