Chapter 11: Confrontation

Hana

"About time you came, Kim Hana." The voice came from the man standing in front of Wonyoung's unconscious body.

"What the hell is this?!" I shouted.

"We just wanted to have some fun with her before you came." He smiled.

"You bastard!" I ran up to him and grabbed his collar.

"Now, now, you can let her live if you follow what I say." He took my hands off of him and walked around me.

"Just who are you anyway? And what do you want with me?" I asked him.

"Oh, you don't remember me? I was a childhood friend of your brother. Does the name Lee Taeyong ring a bell?" He said.

I paused for a moment... The name does sound familiar.

"Impossible, you died in a car crash along with your parents seven years ago." I recalled.

"I might have been injured, but I was still alive. I knew my parents were dead, so I ran away to find another place that would treat me with the respect I have always deserved." He smiled.

"You're insane, absolutely sickening." I hissed.

"Enough about me. Aren't you wondering how you could save your precious girlfriend?" He asked me.

I nodded and he approached me and leaned into my ear.

"I want you to obey everything I tell you." He whispered, "got that?"

"Tch, fine."

"Well done. Now then, I want you to beat up my comrade, Haechan." He commanded.

"You want me to hurt your own ally?" I questioned him and he nodded.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Haechan trembled.

"It's to prove her loyalty." Taeyong simply said, "now, do it."

I was squared up to Haechan, ready to fight him I guess.

"Look, I'm not going to go easy on you just 'cause you're a girl." He said to me.

"Let's just get this over with." I rolled my eyes.

Haechan was the first to make a move. He threw the first punch and I was able to dodge him. Once he was dodged, I kicked him in his stomach and he fell onto the floor. That was painfully quick.

"Fuck, that hurt!" He groaned.

"Come on Haechan-ssi, you're such a fucking weakling." I heard Taeyong insult him.

"Whatever, I'll just kill her!" He gave me a final smirk before he grabbed his knife out of his pocket and lunged at me with full force.

I tried to dodge him again but I was late on my reaction, resulting a giant wound on my shoulder.

He kept swinging his knife around, but this time I kept keeping my distance while waiting for an opportunity to strike.

After minutes of constant dodging, the number of cuts on my body increased and I could see Haechan feeling exhausted. With that in mind, he tried to swipe me with his right hand but I ducked and went for one final punch at his jaw. He fell onto the floor and was knocked out cold.

"Impressive, I could use your talent." Taeyong applauded.

"Whatever." I clicked my tongue, "what other shit do you want me to do?"

He paused for a moment.

"You're going to kill her..."

My eyes widened in rage. "What the hell did you just say?"