Chapter 22: Guardian Angel

Yoonah

"I'll make her life a living hell if you don't break up with her." Her smile was full of insanity.

"What the hell did you say?!" I growled, pushing her back once more, this time she fell to the ground.

"There's no way in hell I'd let you do that!" I hissed.

"Tch, you want to play this game? Well so be it then, we'll see how long you can last." She glanced at me with her damn smirk.

"You're insane, after all this time can't you just move on?" I said.

"I can't. My love for you drives me crazy!" She laughed like a maniac.

"Get out, now!" I fired.

"Alright then... I'll see you soon, my love." She stroked my cheek down to my jaw and winked.

She closed the door and left the house with a dark aura behind.

I ruffled my hair out of frustration. Out of all times, she comes now!

I was hoping to come home and relax after a wild vacation, but nope, my psychopath of an ex, comes and threatens me by hurting my girlfriend.

I need to protect her, but the question is, how?

That's when I decided to call a friend of mine. I need her advice, she's been so wise, she must have a solution to this mess.

"Hana? It's been awhile, hasn't it?" The girl on the other line said.

"It sure has. You getting better these days?" I asked her.

"Definitely, now that I'm back on my feet again." She giggled.

"That's good to hear." I tried to laugh, but a hint of frustration dripped out of my mouth.

"Hmm, by the sound of your voice, something is definitely wrong." She pressed.

"You hit the nail on the head." I said dryly.

"Okay, the stage is all yours. What's up?" She asked.

"If I tell you, it might send you back to the emergency room." I tried to joke, earning a little laugh from the other line.

Though it was meant to be a joke, I knew it could happen. She had connections with the psychopath for years. She was actually the one who told me about Sooyoung blackmailing other girls at our school. She was furious when she found out about the whole mess herself, and that lead her to help the blackmailed girls get out of the ordeal. My friend was the saviour of the school, like a guardian angel.

"Oh man, must be serious. But enough with the joking." I could tell she was starting to get serious now.

"Okay, It's Joy... Park Sooyoung. She's back."

There was silence at the phone, did she hear me?

"Hey, you still there?" I asked the quiet line for a response.

"Yeah.."

"So?"

"The restraining order finally finished? I can't believe she's still here." Worry was all I could hear from the other line.

"What are you going to do? Did she do or say anything to you?" She fired out.

"She's gonna target my girlfriend and maybe my friends. In quote, she'll make her life a living hell." I told her.

"Hana, you know she wouldn't be lying." She said.

"I know, that's why I need your help." I was actually scared, Sooyoung isn't the type to bluff.

"Hey, I have to go. How about I meet you in person at another place? How about Saturday?" She asked

"Yeah sure, but where? She knows everywhere we or I could possibly go." I raised a brow.

"I'll text you the address. I guarantee she won't know this place." She reassured.

"Alright Bet. I'll see you tomorrow." I replied.

"Okay, see you then." I hung up the phone and placed it on my bedside table.

I dropped onto my bed after putting my clothes in the laundry and back into my closet. I should really set up the security system. I haven't turned it on since the last time the psychopath came. I'll do that after my nap.

....

"Hana! Wake up!" I heard someone yell in my ear.

What the hell? Last time I checked, I'm in my room.

I opened my eyes and was greeted by a figure who was vigorously shaking me.

"Thank God you're awake! We need to talk." I saw Seulmi sit on the bed alongside me.

"Okay but first of all... HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE?!" I yelled.

"Calm down, I took the spare key the last time I was here." She said bluntly.

"Aish, you should've asked me first. But anyways, go on. You wanted to talk?"

"Yeah..." She suddenly turned quiet.

"The psychopath is back. She sent me this." She showed me her phone and I saw a picture of her with Eunbi... Kissing...

"Why the fuck are you and Eunbi kissing?" I glared at her and she gulped.

"Look, it was by accident. We both got drunk at a party and things... s-started to escalate... very quickly." She explained.

"We both promised not to say anything about this. If anyone finds out, we'll both be ruined." She added and looked down. "I'm sorry. You have every right to scream at me right now. But please you have to believe me, I'm telling the truth."

"No, I believe you. You were under the influence, but please don't ever do that again." I told her.

"I don't want Kkura to get hurt." I teased her.

"Hey!" She smacked me.

"But dude, what are you gonna do? You know how insane she is." She turned serious.

"I don't know. But I have to protect Wonyoung and all of you. If she's after my girlfriend, she's most likely after all of you." I clenched my fists just talking about it.

"Well, it sounds like she threatened you. But I won't let you fight alone." She placed her hand on my shoulder, "I got you, we all do."

"Thanks, but we do have some backup on the way." I said, causing Seulmi to cock a brow.

"Backup?" She asked.

"The saviour is back." I explained.

"Still not ringing any bells." She shook her head.

"Oh my god. It's ________." I said.

"Oh I see now! Park Sooyoung might as well pack her bags this time or she'll be one being sent to the hospital this time." She joked, well maybe not.

That's right, our guardian angel is coming, and she's going to come in furious.

___________________________________

Ayo! Sorry for the late update, school is hurting my soul.

Now that school is back, I think updates are gonna come in much slower than usual (which was never really fast to begin with 😂) I hope you guys can understand.

Anyways, who do you guys think is the "guardian angel" coming to save them?

Btw... THANKS YALL FOR ALL THE READS LIKE SERIOUSLY I NEVER THOUGH ID GET THIS MANY!!

I love you guys 🥺❤️