Chapter 14: Triple Threat

Hana

After almost twelve hours of total flying, we finally made it to Los Angeles. We got off the plane and picked up our check-in luggage at the conveyor belt. Once we got all of our bags, we went to the arrival door to wait for our driver. It wasn't long before we saw a man in a tuxedo holding a sign with my name on it. I waved to him and he gave me a kind smile before guiding us to the van.

To my surprise, there were paparazzi and a huge crowd of people waiting for us outside, screaming my name. The flash of cameras were blinding as I awkwardly waved to them. I turned around to my friends and some of them were confused while the others were posing for the cameras.

Damnit, I told my mom not to post about me on social media.

When we got to the van, we left our luggage by the trunk before hopping in.

"Wow Hana-ssi, how come you didn't tell us about the welcoming?" Yena asked, still shocked about what happened outside.

"I wish you could've told us sooner. I look horrible!" Eunbi scolded me as she put makeup on her face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't even know." I told them.

"But unnie, how would they've known we were here?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah, how did they know? There's gotta be something you're not telling us" Seulmi implied.

Out of all of them, she was the only one who knew about the truth.

I took a deep breath and let out a big sigh before telling them the truth.

"Okay, you got me... Most likely it was my mom who was the reason there were so many people." I said.

"Wait, huh? What does your mom have to do with this?" Chaeyeon wondered.

"My parents are famous... Like super famous. They're known all around the world. My mom is a fashion designer and super model, while my dad is songwriter and music composer" I explained to them.

"What?!" They shrieked. (Except Seulmi...)

"So not only your family is rich and famous in Korea, but here as well?" Eunbi questioned.

"Yeah."

"Oh wow! You must be famous too!" Nako complimented.

The rest of them had their eyes on me. They were practically begging me to say that I was a celebrity here.

"Well, yes... I'm a dancer for big time singers like Camila Cabello, Beyoncé and Rihanna." I said as I scratched my nape.

They were all amazed and they kept asking me how it was like and how I'm not as big in Korea.

"Come on Hana, cut the BS already. Just tell them the rest." Seulmi was right, I should just tell them.

"I'm also a model for my mom's fashion brand." I sighed, "and an actress for shows and movies."

"Wait, hold up... So basically you live a double life as a triple threat?" Chaeyeon asked me.

"You could say that." I shrugged.

"Amazing! That settles it, we have to get your autograph!" Yuri clapped.