Special Chapter: Birthday Kiss

Wonyoung

Today is my birthday and no one has greeted me except my parents. Last year, everyone of my friends had greeted me "happy birthday" and gave me presents. Usually I don't care about these types of things but something's really off.

I guess everyone's just busy and probably forgot. But Hana is hanging out with me right now, hopefully she didn't forget either.

"Hey babe, you okay?" Speaking of her, she caught my attention by waving her hand in my face.

"O-oh yes! I'm just spacing out, that's all." I stuttered.

"Well okay then!" She plopped down onto my couch and closed her eyes leaving me dumbfounded.

D-did she just took a nap in front of me? Talk about being dense!

Maybe she really doesn't know...

I sighed and leaned back against my headboard. I checked my phone and the corners of my lips turned upwards as I saw a message from Eunbi-unnie. Maybe she didn't forget after all!

Eomma-Celeb
wonyoungie~ do you know what to get for yujin-ah's birthday?

Oh... that's the exact opposite of what I was expecting. That's right, Yujin-unnie's birthday is tomorrow.

Me
Idk unnie... maybe treat her to some food or buy her some clothes.

Eomma-Celeb
thank you wonyoungie~

Me
Np unnie
Seen

I'm sad, I shouldn't be feeling this way but I am.

Without knowing, my eyes were tearing up but I needed to stay strong. This wasn't a big deal Wonyoung-ah!

After an hour of mentally talking to myself, Hana finally woke up. She got up from the couch and sat next to me on my bed.

"A penny for your thoughts?" She asked, "I could hear you talking to yourself for like an hour."

"Sorry if I woke you up." I apologized.

"Nah don't sweat it, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go out this evening?" She offered.

My eyes lit up at her words. My day just got a little better.

"I'm taking the silence as a "no"?" She raised her brow.

"No, no! Of course I'll go." I smiled, a little to big.

"Great! Well then, I better get going now to get ready." She told me before giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Okay, when will I see you?" I asked, hiding my blush.

"Let's say... seven." She replied and I nodded.

"Bye Wonyoungie~" She hummed and this time kissed me softly on the lips.

I wanted more but she pulled away, leaving me sulking.

"Don't be so impatient my little bunny. You can get more of that later, I promise." She winked and finally left my room.

I blushed even more, becoming a human tomato.

"Great, she didn't even tell me what I should wear." I face palmed at my self and got to work on picking an outfit from my closet.