Chapter 7: Love is Found

Hana

"Am I dreaming? D-did that just h-happen?" Wonyoung hid her face with her hands.

"Um... Nope. It happened alright. " I wanted to punch myself in the face because of what I did.

We awkwardly sat there for a couple minutes without a word. I guess we were still processing what happened.

"Hana... Thank you." She said out of the blue.

"For?"

"For always being there for me." She replied.

"I should be thanking you for what you've done for me." I smiled.

"And what is that?"

"For making me feel the way I do when we're together." I blushed.

Her face also turned a pink colour.

"Hey, we should get back to dancing? The last song is coming up." I told her as I held out my hand.

"Ok."

"On second thought, let's go somewhere else!" I said and she made a puzzled face.

"Where?" She wondered.

"You'll see." I winked.

We went to the parking lot and hopped into my car. Then we drove off, completely ditching Prom.

...

I drove into a secret area I would alway go to ever since my parents left.

"Okay, I want you to close your eyes." I said when I got outside to open the door for her.

"What? Why?" She whined.

"It's a surprise! Just trust me okay?" I grabbed her hand and started to guide her out of the car.

"Okay..."

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three...Open your eyes!"

"Where are we? It's so beautiful!"

The whole place was lit with the fairy lights and lanterns I hung awhile back around the canopy of the trees. This was like my hideout to get away from stress.

"I used to come here a lot when my parents left to work abroad." I told her, "It's my getaway place."

"Why did you bring me here?" She asked.

"Well, Prom got a little boring, so I thought we could go here." I smiled.

"You have a point. But we left before the final song." She sighed.

"Hmm... Wait here, okay?" I left her there as I walked over to my car.

I started the car but I turned off the engine. I hooked my phone to the bluetooth and played a slow song that blasted through the whole place. Then, I approached her as I gave her my hand.

"Since I dragged you over here before the last song... Will you have the dance with me?" I asked.

"I-I'd like that." She blushed.

I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me. We slow-danced for a few songs under the stars... The night could've never been better.

"Wonyoung-ah, I love you, you know that?" I smiled.

"Then prove it." She kind of puckered her lips.