Chapter 28: Return

Hana

The day has finally came. I should probably say goodbye to my sanity because I know for a fact Joy is going to drive me insane.

Wendy and Seulmi have been a big help in planning this day, so without them, I would be screwed. I just hope that everything goes to plan.

I decided to dress somewhat nicer than what I've been wearing this past week, something other than sweatpants and a hoodie.

I wore a black t-shirt and threw over a navy blazer to tie in with my black ripped jeans. I slipped into my favourite white sneakers and walked out the door.

I got into my car and typed in the address Joy sent me earlier so I could pick her up. I started the route guidance and prepared myself for one heck of an evening.

When I arrived at the destination, I ended up by a very tall building. It was one of the recent ones that  was built and everything was white and sleek.

The glass doors opened and Joy walked out with a nice looking red dress. Okay, it's a good thing I actually tried with my outfit.

"Ready to go?" She asked me.

I nodded and opened the car door for her.

We sat in and I started to drive to the restaurant she had apparently reserved for us. Keep in mind that she was the one who planned the whole date.

The car ride was pretty awkward as I anxiously tapped on the steering wheel. Damnit, I can't handle the tension anymore.

"You look really nice today." I broke the ice.

"Oh thanks, so do you." She blushed.

"So~ what exactly are we gonna do?" I asked her.

"Oh it's a surprise silly!" She giggled.

Oh god, surprises. I don't think I like surprises when it comes to her.

"Don't worry, I think you'll love it." She smiled.

I gave her a fake, yet warm smile and continued the drive. Once we finally got there, I opened the door for her and she walked up to the lady at the front.

"Hi, I have a reservation for two under the name Park Sooyoung." She told the lady.

The lady didn't even have to check her list and immediately told us to follow her. She lead us to private patio area and placed the menus on the table. We sat down and thanked the lady before she left us alone.

"Um, this is nice." I said while looking around.

"I've been waiting to get a reservation here for so long and now we're finally here." She told me.

Not going to lie, I was deprived of eating so I couldn't wait to scan the menu. The plan can wait, I'm starving!

My eyes scanned the menu and I immediately noticed the price.

"Woah, the food here is expensive, are you sure we can afford this?" I questioned, feeling the pain through my wallet.

"I'm sure we can. My dad kinda... owns this whole building." She timidly replied, "plus it's my treat."