Chapter 18: A Night to Remember

Hana

It was a two hours until the show started and we were making our way to the venue. I was nervous, not because I was performing but I had to play it cool and act since I had to leave my friends for a bit. Unfortunately, a few people noticed as my leg was shaking like crazy.

"Are you nervous or something?" Yena asked me, looking slightly concerned, "you're gonna shake you're leg off like that."

"No, I'm fine. I'm just excited that's all." I kept my cool and flashed a small smile.

She still didn't buy it but she didn't ask any questions and went back to bothering Yuri.

Phew, that was close.

As we got closer to the place, my heart was beating faster. Shit, why does it have to be this way? I'm not even worried about the performance anymore.

When we got there, we showed our passes to the security and they let us into the VIP section. Once we settled into our seats, I had to find a way to the dressing room without ruining the surprise, but I wouldn't have to worry about that now.

Soon enough, my parents walked in and we all stood up to greet them.

"Dad!" I ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

"Hana, it's been awhile." He smiled, "how've you been? I heard from you're mother that you are in a relationship."

Him too?! I swear, everyone in my family is so interested in my love life.

"Yeah, she's actually here with me." I pointed at my girlfriend behind me.

"She's beautiful. I'm glad you finally found someone that you can annoy." He smirked and I didn't hesitate to smack him.

Why am I not surprised he said that?

"Sorry. Anyways, I can't wait to meet her in person." He said, making the conversation a bit lighter.

I laughed it off and we sat back down as the show was about to start. Damn, it's a good thing it was an outside event, otherwise I'd be sweating in my suit.

Now since my mom just released her new outfits, their would be tons of looks which would make the show a bit longer. This was perfect since I had all the time in the world to calm myself down before going onstage and reveal the surprises for everyone.

I looked up at the stage and my friends from Twice were walking down the runway. They all gave me a glance and I waved at them and trying not to laugh at their model faces. Wonyoung kinda glared at me, but I held her hand so she would stop being jealous. My friends were all surprised when they saw the members of Twice on the runway since they were big fans, not to mention Nako, who was literally shaking by their presence.

After 20 minutes of watching the show, one of my "assistants" tapped my shoulder.

"Ms. Kim, you're needed backstage." She whispered to me.

I stood up from my seat and followed her. Then, I felt someone grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going?" Wonyoung asked me.

"Oh, I'm just going to the bathroom." I reassured her, but totally lying.

I hate to lie to her but it's for a good cause. It's just a surprise... God made surprises.

She let go of my hand and I started to make my way backstage. Stefflon Don was already waiting for me and she was just as pumped as I was. We did a cool handshake and got our mics on.

The performance is about to start.

_____________

Wonyoung