Chapter 9: Party

Hana

One week has passed since the call with my mom. She seems very happy every time I call her, which is kinda creeping me out. Apparently, the notorious Kwon Eunbi has sweet talked everyone's parents into travelling to Los Angeles with me. Like how the hell did she do that? Talk about the mother of the group.

I sat there on my bed, thinking of what songs to perform at the fashion show. But suddenly, my phone glowed.

[Nayeon-unnie]

[I heard you are performing at the show, are you modelling as well?]

[Nope, just performing, but modelling is up to my mom.]

[Ah ok, I'm looking forward to your performance yk, just like old times.]

[haha, yeah back when I was still a rookie.]

[You're a great singer, better than me!]

[No way! You're just as popular as my brother, I haven't sung in a concert hall in like a long time.]

[Whatever hehe, I gtg ttyl!!]

Then, my mom texted me.

Mom
[Hey, I have the tickets ready!]

I looked at the text and smiled like a little kid. I can't believe this is actually happening.

Once I stopped being giddy, I went back to my thinking, but eventually gave up since I was getting bored.

Soon enough, Chaeyeon called me.

"What's up loser." I laughed.

"Hey~ There's a party tonight at Ryujin's place. Wanna come?" She asked me.

"Well I got nothing better to do, so let's do it!" I replied.

"Alright, be there at nine o'clock!" She told me before she hung up.

It was already 4:00 pm, I had some time to kill. I decided to take a nap so I can stay awake for the whole party. Especially since some students are going to do some underaged drinking. I didn't want to miss the night's highlights of drunk teenagers.

Four hours later...

I woke up feeling a little energized. I got changed into some ripped denim shorts and a black Balenciaga crop top, with a black bomber jacket. I even threw on some dark makeup and put on my white Nike sneakers. Before leaving, I took one last glance in the mirror and went to my car.

After the thirty minute drive, I finally got to the party. I could hear the music being blasted throughout the entire mansion. When I went inside, I was greeted by all of the guests and the flashing lights.

"There she is!" A voice yelled over the loud music and everyone around me. It seemed like it was coming from the living space.

"Aye, if it isn't the celebrity herself!" Ryujin, the host greeted me.

"What's up? Nice party you got here." I complimented.