Chapter 23: Worries

Wonyoung

After the whole vacation, the group and I decided to do a "not see each other for a while because we spent a whole week together" type thing. Of course we still call and text each other but it's nice to be alone for awhile.

Hana on the other hand, has been checking up on me for a whole week. It's not that I don't like it, I find it sweet but lately she makes it seem like she's worried about me.

Speaking of her, my phone buzzed.

♡︎ Hana Unnieeee ♡︎

hey wonyoungie~ just checking up on you!
how's your day? have you eaten? i just really miss you <3

Unnie I'm fine now that you texted me!
I ate some rameyeon for dinner.

that's nice. are your parents home?

Ne. Wae unnie?

oh nothing, im just making sure that you aren't alone.

Unnie you sound like you're worried about me. Is something wrong?

no there's nothing. I just miss you!

Okay if you say so! Anyways I have to go get ready for bed. Goodnight unnie!

sweet dreams <3
seen

Just like I said in my text, I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up for the night.

Hana

I checked up on Wonyoung for the millionth time this week. I would be lying if I wasn't worried about her, I can't sleep at night because I'm afraid of the damn psychopath could harm her.

Thanks to Sooyoung, I have to distance myself from my friends and my girlfriend until this shit is over.

I might not be able to protect them all at this rate.

After settling down my worries, I had to get ready to meet with the "guardian angel" tonight.

She texted me the address earlier today and specifically told me to come at night

Flashback

Guardian Angel 👼

here's the address: xxxxx xxx xxx
come at around 9:00 pm.

okay? but why at night?

do you want to sooyoung to find us?

nope good point... anyways ill see you there

don't bring your car.
we don't want to be followed

okay
seen

I wore all black from head to toe. I even wore a black mask and a hat. Yeah, I definitely look sketchy now. But hey, this is to keep myself out of the eyes of the psychopath.

"How am I supposed to get there?" I asked myself.

"If I take the bus I'll be spotted for sure..." I contemplated, "tch, I'll walk."