Chapter 15: Affection

Wonyoung

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face. When I looked beside me, Hana was gone. I kinda pouted for a second until I heard a faint sound of the shower.

I waited in bed until when she would get out since it would be rude of me to just walk in like that. I could feel my cheeks heat up... It's just the summer heat.

I looked at the big mirror that was right next to the bed. My entire face is red! Just thinking about her makes me feel hot.

I'm so whipped for her, it's not good.

"Wonyoung, you there? Earth to Wonyoungie~" Hana waved her hand in front of my face snapping me out of my thoughts.

Her face was only a few inches away from mine. She was wearing a muted red, baseball jersey with all the buttons down and a white tank top that was tucked into her denim shorts. God, I love her outfits but this isn't helping my cheeks to cool down.

"O-oh hey, s-since when did you get out?" I chuckled nervously, probably making a fool out of myself.

"Um, just a minute ago. Your face looks flushed, I hope you aren't sick." She felt my forehead which made my heart flutter.

Take the hint stupid! Can't you see I'm whipped for you?

That's what I wanted to say, but I ended up shaking my head as a "no".

"I guess it's the summer heat." I said trying to fan myself.

"Yeah, maybe." She smiled when she turned around to look outside.

"What are you waiting for? Go freshen up." She told me and I obeyed.

Once I got to the bathroom, I shut the door behind me and immediately went to the sink to wash my face with cold water. Once I was done, I got changed into a yellow, off-the shoulder romper and did some light makeup since we planned on going to the beach today.

I want to look my best today since I plan on showing more affection to Hana.

Even though we're in a relationship, I noticed that she shows more love to me than I do. She's even made the first move every time. I love when she does that with me, but I feel like I need to step up my game and give an equal amount. I even asked Eunbi-unnie about this and she's given me good advice, which I plan on using today. I hope it works.

I snapped out of my thoughts and headed downstairs to meet with the others.

"Ready to go?" Hana asked while putting her arm around my shoulder.

Oh man, I swear every time she touches me my heart goes on a marathon.

We went inside the van and I sat next to Hana.

"Where would you like to go, Ms. Kim?" The driver asked Hana.

"We plan on going to Santa Monica today." She replied.

We've been talking about going there for the longest time, I can't wait to go to the pier and ride the roller coasters!

It wasn't long until we finally arrived. The beach was crowded and the pier was packed. As soon as we got out of the van, the warm ocean breeze hit our faces and automatically relaxed us.

"Come on guys, let's hit the beach!" I exclaimed while running towards the water.

We all stood at the shore, feeling the water underneath our feet. It was absolutely amazing.

Hyewon, Minju, Chaewon and Sakura were all taking pictures while the the younger ones were playing around in the water.

Seulmi and Eunbi-unnie were busy sitting on the sand and Chaeyeon was putting on sunscreen before joining in on the fun.

"Wonyoungie~ Over here!" I heard Hana's voice behind me.

I took a quick turn to face her, but she splashed water in my face.

"Hana-unnie! Ya, you'll pay for that!" I yelled at her before chasing her around.

I grew incredibly tired from running on the sand, I collapsed. Who knew running on sand could take a toll on the legs?

"I guess you can't catch me." she teased as she reached out her hand to help me up off the ground.

I gave her a mischievous smirk as I had a perfect idea in mind.

When I grabbed her hand, I yanked her arm and pulled her down. However, the plan backfired as she caught herself and hovered over top of me.

Shoot, that didn't go as planned! Oh great, my cheeks are starting to heat up aren't they?

I couldn't look at her as my face was most likely turning beet-red.

"That was smart of you, but you're going to do better than that to catch me." She winked at me before she stood up and held her hand out for me once more.

She pulled me up and wrapped me in her arms for a second. My face was still flushed, but I blamed it on the heat.

(Time Skip)

After a long day outside, we finally went back to the house and rested.

I tried everything to show my affection to Hana, but I don't think she noticed any of them. Like earlier at lunch, I kept holding her hand and clinging onto her. I even tried to feed her as much as possible. When we were riding back, I hugged her the whole time.

Honestly, I just want to show her that I really do love her as much as she does to me. That leaves me with one more trick up my sleeve. Eunbi-unnie taught me this one and I really hope it works.

We were both in our room, watching an anime movie together.

"Yo, "Spirited Away" is honestly the most wholesome movie I've seen." She commented.

I sat up from my position causing her to flash a confused face.

"Is something wrong?" She asked me, looking slightly worried.

"I think my earring has something wrong with it." I said, pretending that something was bothering me.

I know it probably sounded random, but this was the only thing I could think of at the moment.

"Oh? Lemme see." She leaned in to inspect my ear.

Just as she took a closer look, I gently turned her face to me and planted my lips on hers, causing her eyes to widen completely.

She blushed almost instantly.

I finally achieved my goal!

"D-did you just make the first move?" She stuttered, making me feel even better.

"Yes. Is there something wrong with it?" I tilted my head.

"No, I just like how assertive you were just now." She smirked at me.

"I'm trying to be more affection to you. And by the looks of it, it worked." I clapped.

"Tsk, I can't lie about that." She smiled, "Come on, let's finish the movie."

Finally, after try-harding the whole day, I accomplished my silly goal.

We continued to watch the movie in peace for the rest of the evening.

I bet you're whipped for me now, Kim Hana.

________________________________

Wow, I'm finally back after a long ass break. Anyways I hoped you liked this chapter!

By the way, I might start a (G) IDLE fanfic soon. As of right now, I'm obsessed with them.

Also, I might wrap this story up in 5-10 more chapters since I'm slowly running out of ideas.

Anyways, peace out ✌️