Chapter 19: Recalling the Past

Hana

After last night's performance, the feeling still lingered in my body. Even though I was exhausted, I still wanted to perform again.

Today we just stayed at home since we seen all of the things we could in L.A and it was also our last day here. But I knew something was gonna happen this evening since my mom has been acting a little giddy.

"Um mom, you've been acting really excited for the past hour. Care to spill?" I asked her.

"Oh, I have a big surprise to end your stay here. And I mean HUGE!" She answered, emphasizing that it was going to be something worth it.

"Okay... Anyways, about that meeting with my girlfriend. She is has been really wanting to talk to you and dad." I told her.

"Yes, of course! I'll just go tell your dad." She stood up and walked to wherever my dad was around the house.

I stayed on the couch looking through my social media and I saw a headline the caught my eye immediately. There were multiple posts about the fashion show and performances. Looks like it was a huge hit.

"So you've seen the headlines too, huh?" A familiar voice scared the shit out of me.

"Seulmi, geez you scared the shit out of me." I smacked her in the arm.

"Sorry, I didn't know you get startled so easily." She teased.

"What was that?" I fired back.

"You heard me. So, how did it feel to be back as a celebrity?" She jumped over the couch and sat next to me.

"I've missed the feeling of performing and seeing my fans cheering and dancing for me, for sure. But honestly, I don't want to be surrounded by flashing cameras all the time." I sighed and she understood.

"Yeah I can see that. You just wanted to live a normal life so that's why you hid it in Korea. But hey, you did great last night. I still can't believe it that was the same loser on stage." She said, causing me to roll my eyes.

"If you're trying to make me feel good, that wasn't really helping with the "loser" part." I chuckled.

"Sorry, you know that's how I show my affection towards others." She told me.

"Okay I'm done with the teasing. So real talk, what do you plan on doing when we get back home?" She asked.

That's a really good question. But I did have something in mind.

"Well, once we get back I plan on giving this to my girlfriend." I replied and I took out a necklace out of my pocket.

"Woah, so like a promise necklace?" She wondered.

"You could say that. I have a matching bracelet too." I showed her the new bracelet I got on my wrist.

"Is that too cliché?" I asked.

"A little bit, but it's cute." She smiled.

My face turned a little red but hey, it's for my girlfriend here.

"Hey, she's gonna love it. I know she will." She reassured me before standing up, "Alright, I'mma leave you to your thoughts for a bit. I have to beat Hyewon and Sakura in CoD."

"Alright, good luck!" I said before snickering with myself because Seulmi likes Hyewon so much.

"Don't you dare say a word." She hissed at me.

"Fineeeeee~ Just spend time with your girl." I winked at her and she took a pillow and hit my head.

After she left, I decided to go to my room and hangout for a bit. Wonyoung went with Eunbi-unnie, Yuri, Minju and Nako and Hitomi to go get some souvenirs and do some shopping before we leave tomorrow. At least I can finally rest my head for a bit.