Chapter 21: Psycho

Hana

After yesterday's party, we were all exhausted to fly back home. My face still hurts, but it wasn't swollen. At least I'll look somewhat good for the paparazzi. I bid my parents goodbye with one tight hug and got into the van. Once the van started, we waved to them through the window and reminisced on the events that happened on this vacation.

What a good five days of relaxation.

"Hana-ssi, thank you for this trip." Eunbi-unnie gave me a sincere smile.

"No problem. Thank you guys for coming along! Without you, this trip would've been boring!" I said.

The girls and I kept talking about the trip, even remembering every last detail. That's how much we loved coming here. Even though our trip has come to an end, I don't ever want to stop feeling this way.

As we got to the airport, cameras were flashing everywhere. I waved at the cameras and tried to look nice. Rather than last time, everyone else was loving the attention... Well, maybe not everyone. Seulmi just stayed far away from any cameras, trying to act like a normal person.

Finally, we checked into our flight and got the tickets. We went through the whole airport process and eventually made it to our designated gate after getting some food and beverages for the long flight.

We didn't have to wait long until our class was called, so that was good. Once we got on, I immediately grabbed my laptop and pulled out Netflix to watch some movies with Wonyoung, who was actually sitting in the aisle seat this time.

Time skip...

After the very long flight, we landed in Korea. Right after we grabbed our bags from the assembly line, we waited for our van. Rather than a peaceful arrival, we were bombarded with Dispatch cameramen and flashing lights. Wait- hold up, how did the word spread so easily. Like, I only performed two days ago...

I wonder how many views the performance has on Youtube.

Once we finally passed the sea of white flashing lights, we made it to our van. Eunbi-unnie told the driver to drop us off at our houses and then we started to make our journey home.

...

I was the first one to be dropped off and I gave everyone a hug before stepping out of the van. I bid my goodbyes and waved at the van as it started to drive away. I rolled my luggage into my apartment building and casually waited for the elevator to arrive.

Suddenly, I felt someone cling onto my arm. I turned around and saw a girl similar to Wonyoungie's height.

She leaned her head and looked up to me. Once I glanced at her, my whole body froze. I backed out of her grasp and she gave a smile, one that had dark intentions hiding behind her facade.

"It's been awhile hasn't it?" She opened her arms and forced me into her embrace.

Fuck, why the hell is she here?

"Y-yeah, it sure has S-Sooyoung-ah." I stuttered.

"Aw, do I make you nervous?" She cooed and hugged a little tighter.

"Nope." I avoided her gaze at all costs.

"Oh my! I'll help with your things." She finally let go and pushed my carrier into the elevator once the metal doors open. I didn't even say she could.

We got in and let me tell you it was awkward as fuck for me. I'm standing in an elevator with my crazy ex-girlfriend.

Park Sooyoung was her name. She was a big fangirl of mine back when she was still at ISOA. She was so obsessed with me she even made a fan club for me. Back then, I was catching feelings for her, which felt like I was being hypnotized from her "spell".

When she got the courage to ask me out, I didn't know how to feel. I was brainwashed into being with her. Eventually, after a few months of being together, she started to become extremely possessive. If I talked to another student, she always comes up to me and stares daggers at the latter before pulling me away. But it wasn't just that, she basically didn't let me breathe, she was always around me. Even if we were at a distance, I could sense her presence.

Soon enough, I found out she was a little too obsessed with me and her possessiveness went off the charts. She bullied and blackmailed any girl that talked to me, telling them to back off or else there would be consequences. When I found out from my friends, I grew so angry and broke up with her from her insane behaviour.

She didn't take it very well and became psychotic. Her eyes were fueled with insanity and anger and she tried everything to get me back. The blackmailing and bullying other girls still continued for another month, causing quite a few people to distance theirselves from me. Once she was caught and reported to the principal, she was immediately expelled.

Did that stop her? Nope, it still kept going. She stalked my every movement, sending me uncomfortable texts. Eventually I had enough, to the point where I demanded my parents to put a restraining order on her for three years.

Just my luck, the few years of peace came to an end. I guess that explains why she's here in my apartment building.

We got off the elevator and I quickly walked to my door and unlocking it before she can come in. Once I opened the door, she was right there in the doorway. Are you kidding me?

"So, Sooyoung-ah... It was nice seeing you again. Oh, and thanks for helping me with my stuff." I never talked so fast before. That's how much she scares me.

"Anything for you." She wiggled her eyebrows.

I gave her an awkward smile and went to close the door. Just as it was about to close, she slammed it open and walked into my house. She kicked the door closed and locked it. She approached me and I was slowly backing up with her intimidating presence.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I fumed.

I looked at her and her eyes were grew dark. She backed me up until I was cornered between her and the wall.

"I just wanted to tell you how much I missed you." She whispered in my ear with her lustful voice.

"Like I care. And if you haven't noticed, you're kinda trespassing in my house!" I pushed her away and kept my distance.

"It doesn't matter, I just wanted to tell you something." She said.

"What is it? It better be quick." I retorted.

"I just like to say congratulations on another relationship." She smiled.

I was shocked. That doesn't sound like her at all.

"Umm, thanks." I awkwardly said.

Just when I thought she was being nice for once, her dark eyes were back and she started to make her way in front of me, closing the gap and eventually pinning me to another wall.

"But does she do these things with you?" She lustfully whispered in my ear before kissing my jaw and down to my neck.

"Get away from me!" I hissed.

"Judging by your reaction, she doesn't." She laughed like a psychopath.

"But there's something you might want to know..." She told me.

"I'm gonna make her life a living hell if you don't break up with her."

__________________________________

Got me feeling like a psycho, psycho!

Hopefully you guys liked this chapter. But just to warn you, there will be come spicy drama in the next few chapters.

Btw, school is starting soon for me so updates will most likely be a little longer.

Anyways, i gotta go since it's 1 am for me rn. Byee~