Introduction

"Horror house is back. See the game show that is famous for scariness and extreme horror!! We are inviting brave players who like challenges and excitement to compete for a prize of more than 400,000 baht. Not enough? This year, our games have added little gifts to those who can live until the end. If you are absolutely sure, apply a lot together. Then we will wait .... "

"400,000 baht? Am I going to be rich ? Interesting ... "

A hint of advertising on a website has tricked me into being trapped from  that huge amount of money and the type of games which is  quite strange to me, causing  me to stick to this page for over an hour just to read it clearly and make sure I didn't read it wrong.

If talking about this game, normal people like me just knew that it is a very famous game. It's a  game that is very famous currently in the internet's world . There are a lot of viewers and large subscription amounts every year. But if you want me  to provide in-depth information about the game, I can not provide more informations  because in previous years, I wasn't really interested in it Or maybe because I didn't need as much money as this year.

I'm Mr. Phawat Sukhumchaikan, or call me in short as "Mew". Right now, I'm a student at a university in Bangkok. I am on a summer break from school.  Therefore, I wanted  to earn extra income so that it can be use leisurely. My hobby is going on to play various game shows to win interesting prizes of each program. Sometimes I would win the games, the other times not,  depending on the luck and abilities. The things that motivate me to play those games was that during my first year in the university,  I wasn't very busy all the time and studying was not that heavy, so I wanted to find something to do to solve the boredom until I found a recruiting  announcement for a TV show. With the high value of the items and the rules of playing the games  that are easy, I applied to appear on  that game and won the prize. So I was fascinated by the "ease" of these shows. Horror house is also .....

"Hello Wutt....This is Mew. You heard me right? I have something to ask you. "

"Okay, what's the matter? I can talk to you about anything, but if it is money matters, please call another number. I don't have the money to loan you."

"Listen, I'm not going to ask you about money. I will ask you about the horror house game."

I chose to consult my close friend Wutt. He is someone who like to watch these game shows a lot. But he was never interested to join these game show unlike me. His reason for not going on these game show is that if he goes out to play on TV ,many people will remember him. If he goes on a game show and showed his stupidity on TV, it will be a stigma for him and carry on for rest of his life.

"..."

"Hello, Wutt...are you even listening to me? Can you hear me? "

"Yeah, I am listening to you. I heard you" 

"Why did you not answering me if you hear? Do you know the mystery game? I don't know any information about it."

"Yeah, I know about this game  but  why do you want to play this game? Can I ask you not to go?" 

"Why .. what is this game?"

The voice of Wutt changed so much that I could feel  the unease in it. The sound of  Wutt was so full of worries for me that I couldn't help wondering why he had chosen to stop me on this game  even though before on the other game shows he would encouraged me to go and show my stupidity on TV.

"Um, it's a ghost game. Yes, yes, it's a scary ghost game. Are you not afraid of ghosts?"

"Your *father!!!...Just a stupid reason like that? Don't you already know what level I am in playing these game show?  Don't worry."                                                                                                              *Your father(this here is used as a swear/curse word)

 "Mew, can I ask you again, please don't go."

"Don't talk nonsense. Tell me, and I'll make my own decision about not going."

"Umm, this game is ..."

While I convinced Wutt to tell me about game's information, I started to click on the website to read roughly the rules of this game. Despite being surprised with Wutt  strange behavior,  it didn't reduce my interest to play this game show. What he said about the rules of the game was similar to what I was reading on the website. I decided that this game was not too serious. And I begin filling in my own information ...

"Mew...you're listening to what I said, right?"

"Oh Hey, yeah I am listening to what you said. There is nothing terrifying. Isn't it just a general game rule?"  While answering Wutt, I kept filling in until the last information before pressing enter.

"Hey, are you listening to all the things I say? You shithead...I am saying a lot here but you only listened a little. Mew ... this game is not a joke."

"Then you should tell me the scariness of this game in short  in case I want to change my mind." I choose to respond to him roughly to give him a peace of mind and pretending that I was listening to him. My finger has pressed enter. Data has been sent. But the words of the next sentence make me feel that not listening to anyone is more disastrous than I think.

Why? ...

"Scary or  not ....I don't know... But  NO ONE has ever won this  game ... "