PT. 2

Mark's POV
I shot up and looked around. I was in my room. In bed. That dream... It felt so real. Too real. I got up and walked to Jack's room,  not bothering with pants. I got to his door and knocked. "Jack? You up?" I listened for a minute but heard no response. I pushed open his door, good he's still sleeping.. I close his door and make my way to the bathroom. I took a shower and went back to my room.
"Time to edit that video!" I sit down and open my editing software. I heard Jack's door open so I yelled put to him
"Morning Sunshine!" I chuckle and hear him walking towards my room. He opens the door and looks at me with a worried look. "Merk,  ye okay? Yer looking pretty pale..." I was confused at first.. I opened my camera on my phone and checked myself over. "Damn... Your right.. I feel fine though.." I didn't understand.. I hadn't done anything recently to cause me to get sick.. But that meant I would have to take some time off from YouToob.
"Well... Thanks for letting me know Jack.. Want to watch a movie now?" He smiled at me. "You Betcha!!" I chuckled as I sat up and made my way to the door. He held out his arn and stopped me.
"Merk... Are ye sure yer okay? Yer eyes are rather dull.." I looked at him and I felt my vision blur. An unexplicable hunger washed over me and I lunged at Jack. He yelled and ran into his room as I missed and fell on the floor. I got up and felt my vision return to normal. All I remember is seeing him run away...