Pt 31

Picture is something I colored to be a Septiplier-esque Todoroki!

Mark's POV
I see Wade at the table, Either Jack hasn't come out yet, or he's in the bathroom.. I sit next to Wade and put my chin on his shoulder.
"Boo." He flinches and laughs a bit. I stand up straight and laugh.
"Sorry Wade... Just wanted to get a spook out of ya!" I make my way across the table and sit down. I take a big gulp of my drink and let out a groan.
"Never did I think that this stuff would be so good!" The last words were more of a groan. Wade shifts uncomfortably.
"Wade.. You're scared right?" I ask him apologetically.
Jack's POV
I got out of the shower and quickly got dressed. I made my way to the kitchen, stopping at the closed door, hearing Mark and Wade's voices.
"Wade... Your scared right?" Mark hadn't exactly been quiet. Wade matched his volume.
"Mark... I'm just nervous alright? Give me a few days and I'll be fine I promise..." I heard Mark let out a small laugh.
"Is it because of the number I told you? Wade... I would never let that happen to you guys.. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.. " I hear Wade sigh.
"No.. Mark it's not that.. It's just... PAX is tomorrow... What about Ethan? Tyler? Bob!?" I hear Mark grunt.
"It'll be alright Wade... Stand up.. Cmere..." I open the door and see Mark hugging Wade. He plants a small kiss on Wade's head.
"Your like a brother to me Wade.." I see Wade look over and our eyes meet.
"Oh.. Um.. Hey Jack!" Mark let's go of the hug.
"Hey darling... Wade was a little worried so we were just talking. I made you breakfast.. And coffee!"
I heard the word coffee. I waltz over to Mark and planted a kiss on his lips.
"Thank you Mr. Barista.." The three of us end up laughing while me and Wade eat. Still though.. What number... I shook my head, trying not to think about it. We were going to see Tyler, Ethan and Bob later... Wowie.. PAX... It seemed so far away. Now we have 3 hours...