PT 17

Mark's POV
I woke up the next day to my phone ringing. I didn't recognize the number.. But I answered it anyway.
Hospital: Hello is this Mr. Fishbach?
Mark: Yes, how may I help you?
H: Your Boyfriend, Seán is able to come home. We would like you to come pick him up.
M: Damn, really? Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can!
I quickly hang up and get dressed. As I'm about to leave my stomach growls. I run to the fridge and grab a bag of blood. I put it into a Styrofoam cup and I leave. I get in my car and start driving. When I get to the hospital I run inside and get to Jack's room. He's sitting on his bed, drawing a picture. I take a sip of my drink and enter the room. His nurse, I assume, is sitting on the bed next to him. When she sees me she jumps up as if startled.
"Hello ma'am, I'm Mark.. Jack's boyfriend apparently.." I look at Jack and start to laugh. His nurse looks at me and frowns.
"Hello.. I'm Nurse Eveline. What do you mean by apparently Seán's boyfriend?" I laugh and sit next to him.
"Well, neither of us has confessed anything, or asked the other out.. We only had.. A few, moments of.. Intimacy..." I wink at Jack and he starts to giggle. I take another sip off my cup and look at the nurse.
"So, how do I get Jack home?" She looked at me and smiled.
"Well Mr. Fishbach you need to sign a few papers and then we can send him home. Despite the fact that's he's an adult we needed someone to be responsible for him.." She hands me a clipboard with a few papers and I start signing.
"I'll leave you two.." She leaves and Jack looks at me.
"Can I have some of your drink? I'm thirsty.." I looked at him and shake my head "no".
"Please! Just a sip!" I looked at him and frowned.
"Jack. It's not good for you. It's part of my... Diet." He looks at the cup then back at me.
"You didn't hu-" I didn't let him finish.
"It's deer. Tyler gave it to me the other day.. Ethan had just gone hunting.." He sighs a breath of relief and watches as I sign the last paper. I stand up and hold out my free hand to him.
"Ready to come home lover-boy?" He took my hand and we walked out. I let him give the clipboard to the nurse. They talked for a minute and he came back.
"Everything alright baby?" I blush as I called him by a pet name for the first time..
"Yep! I'm all set to go home!" He took my hand once more and we went home.