Part 35

Jack's POV
We were only a few minutes away from PAX so I checked my phone and saw a message from Ethan.

BlueBoy 🐬
Heya... I found a ring for Tyler! Think we can convince them to stop at the store by PAX?

Jackie-chan
Hell yeah! I found a ring for Mark too!

I put my phone away and quickly ask Mark.
"Hey..can we stop at the jewelry store? I really have to pee and I don't think I'll make it to PAX... " I heard him sigh. He turned at me quickly and kissed my nose.
"Fine... Anyone else need a toilet?" Ethan raised his hand chuckling and Tyler kissed his cheek. I texted Ethan

Jackie-chan
Everything is going good so far!

BlueBoy 🐬
Hell yeah it is!

We pulled into the jewelry store and run to our rings. We get them for Mark and Tyler's sizes and quickly leave. The drive to PAX was short and quiet.. Mark seemed really tired... We had to be there an hour early so he'd probably take a nap before people started showing up. I started setting up the booth as Mark took a nap in the back of the Van. When he wakes up we do a Light check as well as a sound check. By the time we're done we have about 5 minutes to relax. I saw Mark run to the cooler and fill his cup. I wave him over to me and he comes over. I grab him by the waist and pull him close. I kiss him and smirk into the kiss. He pulls away and starts to laugh.
"Jack.. We have to get ready for the panel.." His laughter turns to a frown. I grab his hand and kiss it. I simply smile and let him go.

Hey! So I'm making Mood boards! Feel free to suggest Characters, colors and names! I'll do my absolute best! 🤟
Bye bye for now Gentleclowns!