PT 3

Jack's POV
What the hell... Why'd Mark jump at me like that!? All I could do was run... What do I do? Fuck. I hear him...
"Jack? Are you okay? What happened.. Why were you running?" He sounded confused.. I got up from my bed and walked over to the door.
"Merk... You lunged at me and you looked like you wanted to kill me." I hear him sigh and start to chuckle.
"Really? Like I'd believe that. I tried to kill my best friend? Come on Jack what really hapened?" I can't believe that he doesn't remember...
"Merk,  I'm going to open te door now... Okay?" I turned the knob and pulled the door open. I looked out to see Mark with a worried look on his face.
"Jack please tell me what I did..." I looked him in the eyes.
"Merk.. Why did ye lunge at me...?" I needed answers. Now.
"I.. I blacked out.. I can't remember..." He looked sincere. I gave him a quick hug and brought him to the living room.
"Merk... Lets.. Forget it happened okay? I'm fine you,  didn't hurt me so lets forget it happened.." Mark looked at me and nodded slowly. "Okay... That sounds nice.."

                        A/N
Hello! Just wanted to pop in saying that this wasn't originally a Septiplier story... But as I went on the next few chapters seemed to need a relationship... So... Yeah. Thank you!!