Part 37

Jack's POV
Man.. It's the second act.. Me and Ethan are gonna propose... I take a sip of my water and sit next to Mark. Ethan is gonna go first..
"Jack? You ready?" I'm form from my thoughts by Mark's deep lustful voice. I smile weakly and nod.
"Yeah...just nervous.." He nods and leans on my shoulder .
"Well... Whatever your nervous about... It'll be okay.." I hear fans start to come in. He quickly sits up and shoots me an apologetic glance and stands up.
"Welcome back everyone! So, now we have some more improv acts for you! Bob? What are we doing!?" Bob sifted through his cards. He smiled and pulled a card out.
"Okay. Mark, your the lead singer in a band and Jack is your biggest fan!" Me and Mark run to Center stage and start. I run over and tackle hug him.
"OMG I love your music!" He laughs and picks us up. He gives me a hug and smiles.
"Why thank you!" The scene ends when Tyler cuts in and changes it.
"I.. I lost my son.. Can you help me sir?" Mark puts a hand on Tyler's shoulder and after a while it's back to me and Mark. I get my box from Ethan and double check the ring. I smile and run out to Mark. I gave Bob a special card for him to read.
"Okay. Jack, Mark.. Pretend your dating." I see Mark go red in the face. He glares at Bob but continues. He kisses me and I hear the crowd screaming. I pull away and turn around. I take the box out of my pocket. Just enough that the audience can see, but not Mark. I pretend to fall to my knees. I hear Mark rush over. I wait till he's in front of me to prop up one leg. I look at him and smile.
"Merk Edward Fishbach.. We've been dating for a while. We 'aven't said anything because we were afraid... But.. I don't want to be afraid. So... Merk.. Will.. Will ye.." I take a deep breath.
"Will you Marry me?"