PT 12

**Angst Warning!!! This chapter is going to include: Mentions of self harm, violence and suicidal thoughts! If you don't want to read it skip to the next chapter!**

Jack's POV
After Mark left I locked myself in the bathroom. He probably hates me now.. He said he didn't mean to kiss me and I kissed him after.. Why did I fucking do that!? I wish it could go back to normal.. Me and Mark. Both human, both sane.. I wants do confess but he left after.. I wish I could fix things but I can't. I look in the mirror and look at myself. From my short brown hair to my blue eyes. I start to cry. I don't remember starting to cry, but I just started to sob. I open the medicine cabinet and find a razor blade. I pull up the sleeve on my hoodie and start.
Once.
Twice.
Three times.
I watched the blood as it fell to the floor. My arm now a bright red. The floor, speckled with crimson.
Until I hear the front door open. I quickly scramble to get up. But the blood loss made me light headed. And I passed on the floor.
"Jack? Jack! Where are you?" I faintly hear Mark through the door. I hear the bathroom door being forced open.
"Jack.. No.." Is was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

Wow... Okay that got really dark... My apologies..