PT 14

Mark's POV
"What do you need to talk about..." I look at him, questioning his reasons. I remember what Tyler said. He's a hunter. I look at the Swede as he starts to speak.
"I want to help you and Jack, i really do.. but I need you to understand my concern." I understand his concern but... does he think I'll kill him or Jack?
"I... I understand... But, how can you help me..?" I wanted his help.. I really did. But after what Tyler said...  Can't trust Fe... He's a hunter...
"Felix.. I want to trust you, but your.. Your a Hunter. I know you are.. And I don't want to put me or Jack at risk..." Felix looked at me with a hurt look.
"Mark... I would Never, and I fucking mean Never, hurt Jack. He means so much to me bro.." I looked at his and smiled. His eyes widened as I got and idea. I started to slowly walk closer to him. I bared my fangs and pushed him against the wall by his shoulder.
"Mark... What are you doing please..." Felix sounded scared.. It was nice to have broke his act. I kept getting closer, until my face was an inch away from his.
"Felix... Thank you..." I planted my face on his shoulder, teeth dangerously close to his neck.
"M- mark, please" He kept repeating himself.. I stayed were I was and let go of his shoulder. I could hear the blood pumping through his Artery.. I really wanted to steal a drink.. But I didn't. I was testing myself. My control... I knew he didn't trust me. I started to push my mouth against his neck. I could hear his heart beat speeding up as his breath started to hitch. I could smell the sweat starting to drip off his face. I smiled and backed up. I could see he was starting to cry.
"Felix... I wanted to prove to you that I have control... And that I won't hurt you.. I didn't mean to scare you.." I give him a hug and he reluctantly puts his arms back around me. He starts to sob as he starts to pound his fists against my chest.
"Why, Why the Fuck did you do that!? I thought you were going to kill me I-" I grab his arms and pull him into a bear hug.
"Felix Kjellburg.. I would never hurt you. You're my best friend.. Even if I'm a Vamp.. I would never hurt you." I let go of him and he wiped his eyes. He looked at me and smiled.
"Thank you M-Mark.. I-I have to go.." I nodded as he left. I went inside and flopped on the couch.