PT 16

Jack's POV
I opened my eyes. I don't know if anyone was there... But I opened my eyes. I started to sit up when my right arm gave out. I called to the nurses and the came flooding in.
"Ohh! Seán are you okay?" The head nurse ran in the room shouting at me. I looked at her and smiled.
"Yes ma'am I'm alright.. Just wanted to sit up." She helped me sit up and a thought ran through my head. Has Mark come to check on me? To reassure myself I asked her.
"Has anyone come to see me? " Her faced dropped as she answered.
"Well, two people came in. A blonde boy named.. Felix? And a young man named Mark.. Felix and Mark didn't seem to get along..." I looked at the foot of the bed and frowned. Then, I perked back up.
"Oh! When can I go home?" I really wanted to go back to Mark. He keeps me sane. Despite.. His... Dietary needs..
"Seán.. You're meant to be discharged tomorrow." She smiled as she said this but I could still feel her concern.
"Ma'am, I feel better.. Can.. Can I tell you a secret?" Her face showed her concern more as she sighed.
"You know I can't-" I cut her off.
"Please. It isn't bad.. It's what happened that night." Her eyes met mine and she sat down on the bed next to me.
"I suppose it wouldn't hurt.." I smiled and started to tell her.
"Well, my boyfriend had been ill recently, and he... Well he drank the blood out of the meat package. I was concerned so I talked to him.. He.. Well he started to lunge toward me.. So I ran. When I came back he was apogizing for what he did. We settled down but then he did it again. So we called Felix, who got mad and left. Then I started to get scared and thought he might hurt me.. So.. I hid in the bathroom. And I grabbed the razor and.. You know what happened from there.." She looked at me genuinely concerned.
"Seán.. Should go back home?" She was serious, she was worried for me.
"Yes.. Mark has.. Anger issues and he has Dietary restrictions.. So he can't always eat.. He gets mad easy but we've been working on it.. So it's okay.." She sighed and got up. She left the room without saying anything. The nurses came in and fixed my bandages and then they left my room.

Heh.. The story if 420 words.. Heh heh.. Nice