Part 25

Mark's POV
We land and I wake up Jack. He slept the whole flight. We grabbed our bags and left for the Hotel. When we got there I checked in and we ran up. He flopped on the bed and I layed down next to him.
"I'm starved..." I heard him tense up and I chuckled.
"Babe. You're fine.." I got up, kinda sad he was still scared of me.. Although I suppose it's fair. I did almost drain him.. I went to the mini fridge and pulled out a small pouch of blood. I sunk my fangs in and drank. I couldn't help but notice Jack watching me. I finished and sat next to him.
"Why did you watch? I thought you'd be squeamish.." He smirked.
"It looks cool.." I learned closer to him and lightly kissed his neck.
"M-merk? " I could tell he was nervous...
"Shhhh lovely.. I won't hurt you." I kissed his collar bone and looked at him. He smiled and kissed me on the lips. After a few minutes we were lying next to each other kissing.
"I.. I love ye Merk.. I want ye to know that." I smile and pull him into a hug.
"I know baby.. " We ended up falling asleep. When we woke up I almost screamed. It was 10:00am.. We were supposed to meet Bob and Wade at 11:00!! I jumped out of bed and screamed at Jack to wake up. I jumped into the shower.
Jack's POV
I wake up and go to take a shower. I open the door and see Mark.. In the shower. Naked. I blush and quickly try to leave. I feel his hand grab my arm.
"C'mon Baby, just hop in with me.. It'll be quicker than if we shower seperately.." I nod shyly and get undressed.
"Baby, we're just showering come on.." His voice was so smooth.. I finish removing my boxers and get into the shower with him. He puts shampoo in my hair and washes my hair.. It was super nice... After our shower we got out and dried off. We got dressed and went to the car to go see Bob and Wade. We got to the diner and went inside to wait for the boys.

Posting won't be everyday unfortunately.. But maybe every other day?