Part 34

Bob's POV (0w0) 

I got out of my car and saw Mark, Tyler, Ethan, Jack and Wade loading into Mark's van.

"Hey guys! Mind if I hitch a ride?" Wade sees me and runs over shouting at me.

"Hi Bob!!" He pulls me into a hug and we walk over to the van together.

"Hey Wade.. are you ready for the panel?" He nods with excitement. I see Mark sit in the driver seat with a polar pop cup. I walk over and point to it.

"What'cha got there?" I see him shift in his seat and laugh.

"Part of my diet... It has a lot of Iron in it.. my doctor seems to think I dont have enough iron in my system." He seemed to be nervous..but It was probably because of the Panel...

"So, We leaving now?" He nods his head, telling  me to get in the back with Wade.

Mark's POV

I get into the front seat and turned the van on. I slowly pulled out of the garage and start driving toward the convention center. Bob, Wade, Tyler, and Ethan are sitting in the back seats and Jack is sitting next to me. I turned up the radio and my favorite song comes on. I start singing along to it.

"Let's Have some Fun this Beat is Sick!" Jack continued it.

"I wanna take a ride on your Disco Stick!" I see him blush and I let out a small chuckle. I continue to drive as a few other songs play.. Jack and the Backseat Gang™ sing along.

"Cuz Girls! Just wanna have fu-un! Ooh Girl just wanna!"
"We just just wanna!"
"Oh girls just wanna have fun!" I looked over at Jack and smiled. Him and Ethan have been texting.. Every time I try to look he holds it away..
"Nope! Sorry sir..but it's off limits."
I stick my tongue out at him.
"Your no fun..." He laughs and pokes my leg before going back to messaging Ethan.