Part 33

Mark's POV

I leave the Bathroom and go back to my seat, only to discover Jack was missing...  Tyler and Wade both point to my room. I make my way to my bedroom and open the door. I see Ethan and Jack laying on the bed on their phones... I cough and Jack's eyes dart up as he and Ethan hide their phones. 

"Did I scare you guys or..." I notice that Ethan had tears in his eyes..

"Shit... Eth.. I'm sorry dude. Really.." He shakes his head and starts to speak.

"Wasn't your fault... thinking about PAX..." I go over and pick Jack up Bridal style.

"Well... I'll give you some time alone.. this one needs to be in the living room with me!" Jack starts to squirm. I pull him closer and kiss him. We make our way to the living room. I sit down, Jack still in my arms.. I run my fingers through his hair. 

"K-Keep doing that.. It feels nice.." Wade and Tyler giggle.

"Tyler, Ethan is in my room on the bed... I think he's nervous about PAX..." Tyler gets up to go get Ethan. Wade looks over at me and Jack.

"Are you two ready for the drive over?" I chuckle as Jack responds.

"We should be! I packed 2 bags of food for Marks 'Diet' Too!" He sounded so proud of himself. It was so cute... I felt my face get warm as Jack looked into my eyes. He frowned and I almost instantly knew why...

"Sorry... I. I might need to get my contacts... I'll be right back.." I started to stand up but Jack grabbed the sleeve of my shirt...

"It's cold! Come back!" He laughed and let me go after a minute.

Tyler's POV

I opened the door to Mark's room and saw Ethan on the bed... I walked over and sat on the bed next to him. He flinched and looked over at me. 

 "Tyler? What are you doing in here?"  I was a bit hurt... he was in here with Jack for almost half an hour.. 

"I don't know.. checking on you? What were you and Jack talking about?" He frowns and stands up.

"I can't tell you... It would ruin our plan!" I pick him up by the waist and spin around. I toss him back to the bed. I hear Mark from the other room yell at us.

"Get a room that isn't mine!" We laugh and leave his room, going to chill in the living room. Ethan sat next to Jack and I sat next to Ethan. Mark came back out with a few bags and told us to get ready to leave.