Part 24

Marks POV

We made it to the airport. I woke Jack up and we rushed into line. He eyed my cup.

"Sorry.. you can't have any. Part of my Diet.." I winked at him and chuckled. He leaned in closer and whispered to me.

"What are ye gonna do about bringing food to PAX?" I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I have it covered. This cup will hold me for the ride, and when we land I have the rest in the bags. I was smart don't worry." He frowned but nodded. He knew I wouldn't do anything that stupid. Before we got to the metal detector I finished my drink and tossed into a waste bin. I looked at Jack and grabbed his hand, running my thumb over his knuckles reassuringly. He grabbed back and I pulled him closer to me. We got to the metal detector and he went first. It went off because of his ear gauges and his rings. After he got sorted out It was my turn. I went through and only got stopped because of a mistake the machine made. I went through and we put our luggage on the checking belt. It went through without problem. We made our way to the loading dock and waited to be told to enter the plane.  Jack ended falling asleep on my shoulder. I gently woke him up when it was time to leave and we got on the plane. 

"Hey Jack?"  I really wanted to know what his dream was about.. 

"Yeah Merk?" I looked at his beautiful blue eyes.

"This morning.. what were you dreaming about?" He looked at me and frowned.

"You... Hurting me." His response was cold. His words laced with fear. 

"Oh.. god Jack I'm sorry you know I won't do it again..." He lookked at me and smiled.

"I know! That's why I trust you.. Now I have a question!"  He sat down and I followed suit.

"Okay... What's your question?" He smiled at me.

"How did you get the stuff on?" Oh... The blood. Right.
"Ooh, uh.. Well you can have a small thing of liquid.. So I put the fake blood with my other cosplay stuff.." I winked at him and he understood.
"So when we land.." I cut him off by kissing him.
"Worry when we get there baby.." I see him blush, and soon he falls back asleep.