PT 18

Jack's POV
He called me baby... I can't help but blush. When we got home I ran to my room and jumped onto my bed. He stood at the door and started laughing.
"Jack.. You need to eat something, get up!" I rolls over and pull on a hoodie from the floor.
"I'm not moving for a year. I missed my bed!" He laughs and start walking towards me.
"Jack~ you need to get up!" He lunges at me and I flinch for a second before I start to laugh.
"Merk fooking hell yeah scared me mate!" He looked at me with an amused look on his face.
"Sorry Jackaboy! But your coming to the table!" He picks me up and buries his face in my neck.
"Merk.. I need to tell you something." I can feel my body tense up with him being so close to my neck.
"Me too Jackie.." I smirk at the name.
"Well Markimoo if you don't mind.. I want to go first!" We reach the table and he sets me down. He smiles and sits nexted to me.
"Go right ahead!" I take a deep breath and build up my courage.
"Merk.. I really like you.. As more than a friend or a roommate." He looked at me and started to laugh.
"You bloody arse! Why are ye laughing at me? I told ye how I feel and I'm being mocked.." He stopped laughing and stood up. He started to walk towards me.
"Seán. I'm not laughing at you.. I'm laughing at me.. Jack I like you like that too..." He stood in front of me and started to cry. I stood up in front of him.
"M-merk I'm sorry I didn't mean-" I was cut of my him pushing his lips against mine. I kissed him back and we both ended up lying on the couch.
"M-merk.. What did you need to tell me?" I wasn't looking to go further.. So I asked him about his news.
"Oh! Right, um.. Felix came over yesterday!" Shit...
"Merk, are you okay did he hurt ye did ye hurt him?!" He frowned at me as he sat up.
"What, no.. I.. Did a test." I don't know if I want to hear this...
"I.. I showed him my fangs. And held my mouth on his neck for about 5 minutes.." I let out a small gasp and started to get upset.
"Merk! You coulda fooking killed him! Wait... Did you!?" He looked at me with a hurt face.
"No. I proved to him I have control. Trust me.. I wanted to. But he said he can help.. And we need a friend. A human friend.." He.. Risked his life for us..
"Merk.. I.. Is it too early to say I love you?" He smiled and put his hand on my cheek.
"No.. It's good, I love you too. If you want to watch a movie you can get hings ready, I'm gonna go take a shower.." He stood up and left. I set up a nice romance movie, I think it's called "Just Like Heaven"? I sat on the couch and laid back on the couch. I heard crying from the bathroom.. I closed my eyes. I'll let him have a while in there...