Part 26

Wade's POV (OwO)
Me and Bob got out of our car and went inside the diner. I saw Mark and Jack sitting at a table. We made our way over to them and sat down. Me and Bob on one side, Jack and  Mark on the other.
"Hey Guys!" Mark's voice rang through the booth we were at.
"How's it going?" I looked at Jack and Mark. They seemed a little nervous..
"Oh it's lovely! It's not raining every other fookin day!" Jack laughed and smiled.
"Yeah.. So.. Have you guys checked into your hotel rooms? "
Mark winked at Jack and smiled.
"We're actually sharing a room!" I saw Jack turned a light pink.
"Oh.. Really?" I looked at Bob and smirked.
"Is Septiplier real?" I nudge Bob in the arm and start to laugh. The couple both frown and I stop laughing.
"Sorry..." I apologize for me and Bob.
" 'S okay lad! Ye ain't that far off any how." He smirks and kisses Mark on the cheek.
"We're a thing!" Him and Mark say together. Me and Bob chuckle and he hands me a 20$ bill.
"You guys seriously made bets on me and Jack?" Mark laughed as me and both confirmed.
"Aaaany ways! How are you are Molly?" I smile and put up a picture of us.
"Awesome! Thanks for the help Mark! " A waitress comes over and we order meals. I got a small salad, Bob got some nuggets and fries, Jack got a small hamburger, and Mark got a steak.. A very rare steak. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I checked it.
*3 new messages*
(M✌is Mark M❤ is Molly J🍀 is Jack)
M❤: Wade! What day do you get back!? I miss you! ❤
W: 2 weeks Momo..

J🍀: Hey Wade! You know about Vampires dudes right?
W: yeah... Why?
J🍀: you should swing by later! And hang out!
W: Oh, Okay! Sounds like a plan!

M🤡: Wade.. We need to talk later. About Vampires.
W: Why? Have you found one?
M🤡: Later.
W: Fine...

I gave Mark a hurt look but nodded in understanding. Weird how him and Jack both messaged me about the same thing.. Oh well.. Probably just a Co-in-key-dink!