Chapter 3

Characters are not mine, rights to owner.

School continued as normal but I got more classes, I got to study medicine with Dr. Leavitt who was serious about his job but tried to hard to be happy. It has been a month and I know more than enough medical knowledge to take care of someone who has a heart attack or seizure. I still haven't seen Minho or Newt once yet which was rather disappointing. Although today was a little different.

"So you might have heard from your brother but yesterday he got to meet someone, Teresa?"

"Yeah I was told."

"Well today we will let you meet Minho, is that alright."

"Yes."

I smiled happy to meet one of those two. We walked into a room and was left alone to talk I sat across from Minho and started a conversation with him.

"Minho can I ask you something?"

"What is it exactly?"

"I've been hearing other kids being able to talk to others and yet this is my first time being able to talk to someone, are you one of the kids that get to talk to others?"

"Yes?"

He was confused and it was very noticeable.

"Sorry, that was random."

"No it's ok, but might I ask why I see you learning medicine stuff lately? Me and other kids see you in there and we want to know if you are becoming one of them."

"I'm learning medicine so that I can be able to help you if you ever get hurt as well as for my brother. Might I ask though what you mean by them?"

"They hurt us Y/n."

"What do you mean?"

"They give us tests that are unbearable."

"Minho-."

Suddenly Dr. Leavitt comes into the room and takes Minho away from me.

"Wait!"

I didn't see Minho for a while after that. It had been a week, I haven't seen Minho since. Yesterday Thomas got to see Teresa and what he was told was to be a maze that he, Teresa and others were going to help build. I on the other hand is going to start working on a way to make the flare less dangerous. So a smaller version of the flare as they build the maze. That night I was heading back to my room when I felt like someone was following me. I quickly went to my room and just about hit Thomas in the face as he stood right at the door.

"Y/n you scared me."

"You scared me. What are you doing, are you being scandalous?"

I say completely forgetting that presence that I had felt seconds before as I teased my brother.

"Y/n."

Thomas whispered it that I could barely hear it as I tilt my head in confusion. Suddenly I felt a hand tapped my shoulder making me jump and spin around but I suddenly become dazed when the boy that I have been longing to meet again is standing right in front of me, and his name was Newt.

"I'm Newt," he whispered. "And I know bloody well who you two are. Which is why I've decided to finally snag you. Come on I want to show you something."

I was ready to go, as I grabbed Thomas' hand and pushed him out the door, not even thinking of any trouble we could get, I don't care, I want to be with him he gives of the pleasant aura that I want to be around.

"Can I invite Teresa, she is right next to us." Thomas asked Newt.

"This isn't a slumber party." Newt mumbled making me snicker but he then smiled and said he had already invited her and if Thomas wants he could go nag her. Thomas left to go to her which wasn't far and I stood next to Newt. I stared at him who was looking at me and I smile.