Chapter 3: Am I hallucinating?

Luke had taken me to a cabin at the end of a u-shape of cabins with a total of 12 and this one was numbered 11. The cabin when we entered was packed with teens ranging from 10 all the way up to about 20. I still had tears streaming down my face so I probably looked a mess when Luke entered carrying me on his hip. My pure white hair probably also drew attention to me.
"Hey, everyone we have another member joining Cabin 11..." Luke began.
"Regular or undetermined." Someone called out.
"Undetermined." Luke said. There were groans at that. "Hey, hey...none of that. Guys...What's your name?" Luke whispered that last part in my ear.
"Atlantia." I say softly.
"Guys, Atlantia here just witnessed Greyson died in front of her trying to bring her to camp. If you can't tell, she is super young so please just be kind to her at least until we explain to her tomorrow about what is happening." Luke said. I could see some understanding enter the eyes of some of the campers in this cabin.
"Now can one of the older campers watch her and maybe put her to sleep? I need to talk to Chiron." Luke asks.
"I'll take her." Another young man stepped up opening his arms to take me.
"Thanks Ethan." Luke said handing me to him before hurrying out the door. Ethan took me to a nearby bunk.
"You can take my spot for the night." He said putting down on the bed before sitting next to me. "So you want to tell us about yourself?"
"What do you want to know?" I ask wiping away my tears.
"How old are you for starts?" I hear a girl sitting on a sleeping bag called out.
"I turn 6 in a couple of months." I answer. The questions continue like basic questions like my favorite color and eventually harder questions like which parent did I live with so I had to explain what happened very recently and I could tell everybody looked worried when I got to the part of my mother dying. I notice Luke had returned in the middle of my story with a man or as I looked close a Centaur since he had the back half a horse and the torso and a head of a man.
"I thought I told you to put her to sleep not drag up memories." Luke said coming in with a playful glare on his face at Ethan before pushing me under the covers and telling everyone to get to bed.
When I awoke the following morning, everyone had already left and the room was cleaned with all the sleeping bags and blankets folded. I figured I should as well so I jumped out of bed but before I could touch the bed, the bed makes itself. I stare at it but brush it off as figuring I probably was still sleeping. I walk out of the room and could hear voices coming from a pavilion so I made my way in that direction. As I got closer, I saw Luke sitting with the rest of cabin 11 at a table. He spotted me walking up and immediately stood up and walked over to me.
"Hey,Atlantia," He said waving to me, "Sorry, I forgot to wake you for breakfast. Hope you weren't wandering for long."
I shake my head, "Nope. I just woke up." He smiled at me before filling a plate for me and walking me to a fireplace.
"Now, we burn part of our food to the greek gods so I want you to as I push a small portion of your food into the fire to pray to the gods."Luke said.
"Greyson told me that my dad is probably really powerful because of my smell." I blurt out remembering his words.
"He could be but we won't know until he claims you so maybe just pray to all of them." Luke said gesturing for me to pray as he pushed some of everything into the fire. I just sent a silent prayer to them asking for me to learn anything about my father. Luke led me back to the table and squeezed me into the middle of my cabin mates. He sat next to me and continue to eat his breakfast. I took a bite of the eggs in my plate and look around and see some empty tables and tables that had almost nobody.
"Why are there no one at those tables?" I ask pointing to the empty tables. A girl across from me answers me.
"Each of those tables represents a god or goddess and only their children can sit there. This table is for Hermes children but for those who's parents have not claimed them like you, well we take them in." The girl explains. Like I've always done before, I took a glance above her head to see what her name was.
"Thank you Kara for explaining." I say sipping the cup of apple juice near me. She stared at me shocked.
"How do you know my name?" Kara asked.
I stare at her in confusion, "You don't see the names above people's heads?"
"No," Kara said looking at Luke. "I don't. This maybe something related to your parent but I don't know which one would have that power. It may be one of the minor gods ." "Oh," I say kind of sad. I thought my mother a siren, a non-human would attract a major and powerful god since she is more powerful then a human but I guess not. After breakfast, Luke guided me and the rest of the campers to the sword fighting arena.
"Atlantia, you are a little young but Chiron wants you to learn so I will be your partner for now so the others don't kill you." Luke said grabbing a sword for me. It was quite short and felt odd in my hand. He began teaching me basic sword training as the others fought with their partners. He bruised me quite good but he went easier then the others did to their partners.
"Alright, I want to watch each of you fight. Kara will you fight with Atlantia? Atlantia don't worry to much, she will go easier on you." Luke called out. The rest of cabin 11 gathered around me and Kara ready to see Kara take me down so they can have a go.
"First one to get the other in a position that will kill them if you made the right move wins. Fight!" Luke shouted. Kara made the first move sprinting at me she swing her sword and I instinctively ducked and slid across the ground. I felt a pull in my gut and when Kara turned to me she was shocked I was able to dodge her. She recovered her composure quickly and ran at me again.
Your weapon isn't the right one for you. Summon the right one.
I heard this voice in my head as Kara charged me. I got distracted by it so Kara was able to disarm me but I duck out of the kick that would have knocked me to the ground. She came right back at me swinging her sword and I heard in my head Jump over her I use my leg muscles and to my shock I was able to jump over Kara and roll out of it. I needed a weapon so I felt a tug in my stomach and another sword appeared in my hand. This one felt so much more balanced in my hand. I charged her and using my instincts I went on the offensive and I was able to disarm her and have my sword at her throat in under 30secs. I removed the sword and offered her my hand when I noticed everyone staring at me.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Atlantia, I think you need to talk to Mr. D and Chiron." Luke stated looking at me with a mix of amazement and being frightened
I frown, "Who's Mr. D?"