Chapter 21: I find out who I am.

It was taking me a while for me to get Bessie to Long Island. Right now I was sitting in the middle of the Great Lakes, specifically Lake Michigan since Bessie has been jumping from water source to water source and they have been random. The sun would be setting in San Francisco soon so I hoped Percy, Zoe, and Thalia made it to the Mountain of Despair in time.

"Alright Bessie, you up for another jump?" I ask gently rubbing his head.

"Mooooo." Bessie said before gesturing for me to hold on. I smile before wrapping my arms tightly around him before he makes the jump. I open my eyes to see we were in some sort of canal that I think was in Florida.

"Ok," I said thinking aloud, "we are getting closer, Bessie. We can wait till you are ready and then we'll do the final couple of jumps." I noticed there were some sharks and alligators that were eyeing us warily but I could tell they didn't want to bother Bessie and I when they immediately swim in the other directions. I smile at that before Bessie made a noise that he was ready to jump again.

It took two more tries before we ended up in Camp Half Blood's lake. Grover was the first to spot us and immediately ran toward us.

"Atlantia, you're back." He offered his hand to me and helped pull me out of the water so I could dry myself back to my human form. Grover then notices Bessie behind me in the water. "Whoaa! Is that....is that what everyone has been hunting.

"Yep." I confirm standing up. "Could you get Chiron for me? I need to chat with him before I bring Bessie here up to the Olympic council."

"Yeah, yeah. Of course." Grover said running up the hill toward the Big House.

"Mooooo!" Bessie said.

"I'll make sure you are protected, Bessie. I swear." I say bending down to pet him. "even if I have to do it myself." As I waited, I felt a blow in my stomach and I knew Zoe had just died. A tear fell from my eyes before I could stop it. We didn't get a chance to hang out much and get to know each other but she still felt like an older sister and someone I have know for a while.

"I'm sorry, Zoe." I say looking up to the sky. "I hope you find peace among the stars."

"Atlantia?" I  turn to see Chiron coming toward me. "I see you've found the monster that Artemis was hunting."

"Hey Chiron." I say wiping away the tears from my eyes. "Yeah. I was not expecting it to be something like this. I just wanted to ask you a question before I bring him up to ask my parents what we should do."

He nods, " Nobody would expect something this dangerous to look harmless... What happened, Atlantia? Who are the tears for?"

"Zoe," I say, "I felt her death but I knew since the beginning of the quest that she would die...I guess they are also for Bianca as well. She also died."

He grimances, "I feared Zoe would be the one to die by her father's hand but was not expecting Bianca to be the other but I was hoping it wouldn't be any of you...what was your question, Atlantia?"

"Do I have more parents?" I ask him, "I mean more then the Greek gods. We had some help from statues of angels that were built to honor Zeus and they told me that I needed to ask my parents why I was so powerful." Chiron gave me a tiny smile.

"They were right. I am unable to tell you but you should talk to you parents. I think you need to learn more about your heritage." Chiron said. I nod before turning back to Bessie.

"I guess I'll bring him up there." I say sadly, "I am hoping that they won't just kill him because they are scared of what he represents like they to the sirens, my people." I frown, "How am I supposed to get him through the middle of Manhattan and through an elevator in the Empire State Building?"