Chapter 18: The prophecy is coming true

When we were in the taco shop, I immediately sat in a seat by the window watching the limousine for any signs of trouble. Zoe handed me a few tacos which I thanked her for.

"Anything?" She asked as slid into the seat across from me. I shake my head.

"Ares is just standing there and there's no movement from inside the limo so I don't know who he is meeting with." We stay there in silence for a while with nothing happening, but eventually we see Percy step out of the limo and begins to chat with Ares. We were about to go meet with him but then the room spins and we find ourselves in the junkyard. Percy was also with us so I instantly bombarded him with questions.

"Percy, who wanted to talk to you?" I ask.

"Aphrodite." He answers not adding any more.

"What did she want with you?" Bianca asks confused.

"Oh, I'm not sure." Percy said obviously lying but I figured it wasn't too important or he would have told us. "She said to be careful in her husband's junkyard. She said not to pick anything up."

Zoe eyes narrow. "The goddess of love would not make a special trip to tell thee that. She would have just sent a message to Atlantia, her daughter, like Pan did. Be careful, Percy. Aphrodite has led many heroes astray."

"For once, I agree with Zoe." Thalia announced grudgingly, "You can't trust Aphrodite."

"So, how do we get out here?" Percy asked quickly changing the subject. Everyone noticed the abrupt change but allowed the change in subject.

"That way," Zoe said pointing, "That is west."

"How can you tell?" Percy asks confused.

"Ursa Major is in the North." She says pointing at the constellation, "which means that must be west." Zoe then moved her hand to point west.

"Oh, yeah." Percy said sarcastically , "The bear thing."

"Show some respect." Zoe said offended, "It was a fine bear. A worthy opponent."

"You act like it was real." Percy said.

"Guys, stop fighting." I say glaring at them, "I want to get out of here as soon as possible so let's move." They stop fighting and begin to walk looking interested at the big piles of junk so I add, "And don't touch or take anything. I rather not see the wrath of my parents first hand." We began to walk carefully through the junkyard. I noticed so much different junk from just broken pieces of metals to old weapons.

"Look," Bianca cried out when we were about halfway through the junkyard. She picked up a bow that glowed in the moonlight, "A Hunter's bow." Surprisingly, the bow began to shrink before becoming a hair clip shaped like a crescent moon. Bianca yelps before saying, "It's just like Percy's sword."

"Leave it, Bianca." Zoe said warningly.

"But..."Bianca begins.

"It is here for a reason. Anything thrown away in this junkyard must stay in this yard. It is defective. Or cursed." Zoe explained. Bianca reluctantly put it back before we began to walk again. We trudged over so much junk and some really oddly shaped boulders. Eventually, we make it back to the highway and I felt so relieved but before we could go any farther, I heard a humongous crash behind us. I turn and see this giant bronze metal robot stand up and I realize those boulders I had climbed over was actually the giant himself. The giant robot was very deformed as half of it's face was melted off and he creaked with every movement he made.

"Talos!" Zoe gasped. I looked at her confused.

"Who's Talos?" I ask.

"One of Hephaestus's creations," Thalia explained before looking at it thoughtfully, "But that can't be the original. It's too small. A prototype, maybe a defective model." The giant robot didn't like the sound of that since he raised his hand to take a swipe at Thalia.

"Run!" I shout diving out of the way of the hand since I was next to Thalia. Everyone splits up and the hand barely misses us.

"Someone took something." Zoe accused shouting as she ran from another swipe from the giant. She glared at Percy who was on the other side of the robot.

"I'm a lot of things, but I'm not a thief." Percy shouted at her.

"Can we stop the accusing till after we survive this?" I shout angrily as I released a shock wave at the giant. He stumbles but it seemed to just annoy him more. The giant stabs his sword into the pile of junk above my head. All of the junk began to fall down onto me. I throw my hands above my heads controlling the wind keeping the junk from falling on me.

"Atlantia, look out!" Percy shouts at me. I turn around and the robot was right behind me. I panicked and I ended up shadow traveling right next to Percy releasing my hold on the junk that was above me. The junk ended up falling right on top of the robot and for a moment I thought he was destroyed until he rose from the junk looking angrier then before. I curse before rushing toward the robot releasing my wings and flying into the air. I shot a fire ball at him but it didn't really effect him. It seemed to just annoy him even more. He swats me out of the air and I crash into a pile of junk. I groan as I hear someone call my name. I close my wings and I hear some shouting from the other demigods but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I pushed myself up to my elbows and was pushing myself to my feet when I saw the giant robot's foot above me.

"Atlantia!" I hear Thalia and Percy shout. I was about to use my powers when the robot stopped and stepped back. I look at the robot confused as it begins to punch itself with it's own fist.

"Go Bianca!" Percy shouted happily pumping his fist in the air.

"She is inside?" Zoe said horrified. She stared at the robot as it staggered around realizing we were still in danger. She threw my arm over her shoulder and helped me as we began to run toward the highway, "How will Bianca get out?" Zoe shouts looking back at the robot. The robot dropped its sword as he continued to stumble around punching his face. 

"Look out!" I hear Percy shout. I glance back to see the giant's ankle snare the nearby electricity electrocuting his body and I am assuming Bianca as well. The robot began to fall apart beginning with his right hand and ending with his legs collapsing. We ran toward the wreckage searching for Bianca but I knew it was a waste. I had felt her death. We continued to search till the sun rose but we couldn't find her body.

"I felt her death." I say staring at the wreckage and I think that was the confirmation Zoe was needing since she collapsed to the ground and wept. Thalia yelled in rage slamming her sword into the already destroyed giant's face.

"You may be mistaken." Percy said hopefully, "We can still search. We can find her now that the sun has risen."

"I didn't mistake the feeling, Percy." I said looking at him sadly, "It happened because it was meant to happen."

"What are you talking about." Percy demanded not understanding.

"The prophecy," I explain with tears in my eyes, "One shall be lost in the land without rain. We're in the desert, Percy. She's gone."

An: Hey guys, here is that chapter I promised you guys. I am in a writing mood this weekend so you may get one tomorrow but no promises. I will definitely post Monday no matter what so expect a chapter on Monday. Thank you to everyone for the votes and reads!