Chapter 13: My very first quest.

No one moved a muscle once Thalia announced that. I guess everyone was thinking that she was her but didn't believe it could be her.

"Why is everyone just staring at me?" She asks looking at us with wary eyes. I look at Chiron and he nods at me to take the lead which is interesting since I am just almost 7 and she never knew me. I was only almost a year old when she was turned into the tree.

"Thalia, what do you remember?" I ask gently. She stares at me before replying.

"I remember being chased monsters and taking a stand on this hill and..." She shakes her head, "I was dying."

I nod my head, "That's all true. Thalia...your dad...um, he turned you into a tree to make sure you didn't die. You have been a tree for six years." She stares at me before looking around. Her eyes connect with Annabeth's.

"Annabeth," Thalia whispers unsure.

Annabeth nods with tears in her eyes, "Yeah, Thalia. It's me." Thalia stares at her before embracing her in a hug. It is silent for a few seconds before Thalia says:

"You've gotten big." She laughs, "Who ended up your mom?"

"Athena," Annabeth replies smiling at her.

Thalia smiles at that, "Yeah, I can see that." She turns her eyes onto me, "Whose your parent?"

"I'm the daughter of every god and goddess but my birth mother was a siren." I say. Her eyes widen.

"Even Artemis and Hera?" She asks dumbfounded. I nod, "How is that possible? They are supposed to have no children."

I shrug, "I don't really know but it has something to do that everyone really liked my mother so they blessed her which resulted in me."

"That's...cool, but also really, really scary." Thalia says awe noticeable in her voice.

"I know," I agreed. There is another round of silence as she scans the crowd in front of us. She frowns before turning to Annabeth.

"Where's Luke?" She asks. Annabeth sighs before beginning to explain what has been happening for the last 2 years.

"How could Luke do something like that?" Thalia asked. "I mean I know he never wanted to talk about his dad but how could he think it's a good idea to help Kronos rise?"

"We don't know, but he's done it and all we can do is try to stop him." Annabeth said sadly. She shakes her head before offering her hand to Thalia, "Come on, I'll show you camp."

Thalia adapted to camp quite quickly and she soon became a valuable part of camp. She was really talented in sword fighting and was able to help improve some of the camper's technique. I always wanted to be on her team for Capture-the-flag but there were always arguments between her and Percy on who should be captain. I wasn't surprised since Poseidon and Zeus were always fighting each other so it wasn't surprising that their children would fight as well. But overall, Thalia adjusted to camp pretty well by the time the summer was coming to an end. Percy was going to try yet another boarding school while Annabeth was going to try going to school again per her father's request. Thalia and I were going to stay at camp with the usual year-rounders since we both didn't have a place to go to.

It was only a few days after everyone had left when Chiron called me to the Big House. I was unsure what was going on since I hadn't done anything bad and there isn't anything that I have noticed that is happening.

"Atlantia, take a seat." Chiron said when I stepped inside the Big House. I noticed Dionysus was also here. I take the closest seat quickly before asking: