Chapter 27: I am made aware of more powers.

I slammed my hand into the door of the throne room one last time before sliding down to the ground with my back to the door. Kronos had disappeared after dropping that bombshell. Immediately, I had tried every trick in the book to wake up but none of them worked. So instead, I tried seeing if I could find a way to break this dream world in a physical kind of matter. That only ended with me bruising my hand and exhausting all my energy.

I closed my eyes as I leaned my head back against the door. I felt defeated since I had no clue how I was going to get out of this. I guess the only good thing is that is it sound like Kronos was going to come back after he won the war so the demigods at least have a chance. I smile at that. Maybe this was for the best. The demigods would be able to fight Kronos without the worry that I will turn on them because of a stupid herb.

I must have fallen asleep because I found myself opening my eyes very slowly like I was just waking up. Figuring I should try to find an exit again, I push myself up to my feet and begin to walk away. However, I felt different. I looked down at my body and almost let out a scream. My body resembled that of fog. I was completely see through and when I moved, I left behind this trail of smoke. Turning back to the door, I saw myself laying against the door with my eyes closed like I was asleep.

"Is this a dream inside of a dream?" I thought aloud. Wondering if this allowed me to actually leave this room, I slowly walked over to the door and gently put my hand on it. My hand went through the door so I immediately pulled it back. I closed my eyes before slowly stepping through the door. Opening my eyes, I find myself in Camp Half Blood. I am standing just outside the Big House. Clarisse, looking more depressed then I have ever seen her, walks by the Big House with Chris by her side toward the cabins.

"Clarisse," I call out but she didn't answer. I jog after her and fall into step with her. She walks past multiple demigods and some ask if there is any change. Clarisse replies nothing yet but she will let them know immediately if there is any change. Eventually, she stopped at Artemis's cabin which was where I fell asleep when Kronos locked me in the dream world. She stepped inside with Chris right behind her. I step in right behind them and one thing I notice is all the different cards, gifts, and flowers with some of them dying or dead. Clarisse stepped toward the bunks and I saw her sit in a chair that was near the lower bed of one of the bunk. I walked closer to the bed and saw myself laying there peacefully. I could tell my clothes were changed even if I could just see it peaking from under the covers and my hair was combed so I figure either Clarisse or one of the other girls I am close with was taking care of me. I'm betting on Clarrise. She may all act tough but she still has a soft side to her.

"Atlantia, I don't know if you have been hearing everything I've been saying for the last 3 months but we're still looking for the cause of this coma. We're not sure what's keeping you in this state but we know it has to be Kronos...we just don't know how." She reaches for my hand which was laying next to my body above the blankets that were covering my body, "You are powerful so if you can make contact with us somehow, please do. I need to know that you are alright or will be alright." I step toward her and try to put my hand on her shoulder but it just goes through her and she doesn't react until Chris put his hand on her shoulder. Walking away, I try touching objects in the room to see if I can talk to them in some way but I couldn't get anything to move.

Frustrated, I decided to see if I could use any of my powers and I found that I could summon a weapon but I wasn't expecting that. So when I saw a knife appear in my hand, I jump and the knife slips and cuts my palm. The knife hits the ground and Clarisse and Chris turn toward the noise. Clarisse gets up and grabs the knife.

"Atlantia?" She whispers hopeful, "are you here?" I don't think. I dip my fingers into the cut which was bleeding my golden blood. It stung but I got enough of the gold blood on my fingers. I went over to Clarisse and knelt in front of her writing on the dark floor.